1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Derrick and the Columbia Blue...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by payaso, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Keep in mind that this same poster went on a tirade about an organization that won a WS in 2017 after one week of baseball.... yet will fight to the death for Uncle Bob and his dimwit son Cal.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

What have you done for me lately? Astros don't get a pass for shitty play.....neither do the Rockets. If you don't like the Texans' organization, see your ass to another. Texans have a lot of improvement to do, ****, but ****.....if all you going to do is crap on them....find another team. You seem like a front runner.....go to the Patsfans boards.

REEKO_HTOWN and csj like this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

Again.... you criticize a team that won a World Series 18 months ago but let slide the mediocre franchise.

You can’t really deny any of it, so your response is always to label someone as a front runner or to be a fan of another team.

This may shock you, but a fan can love his team but acknowledge that they have been mediocre and believe fans deserve better.

I don’t know if Uncle Bob gave you a concession job at Reliant or you just think the uniforms look flattering, but I will let you get back to your bizarre Texans worship.

red5rocket and J.R. like this.
  4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Mediocre is not winning your division 3 of the last 4 years. Just because you don't make it far in the playoffs, doesn't mean the organization is mediocre. Underachieving? Maybe. Remember, they JUST got their QB of the PRESENT/FUTURE. They have to build around him. The OLINE is not the easiest thing to build. Signing a bunch of overpriced/AVERAGE to below average linemen is not going to fix it. You have DRAFT and develop them. There are no shortcuts. Healthy WRs is another thing. You idiots don't seem to understand that. Teams don't build SUSTAIN success with Free Agents in the NFL, this is not the NBA. You make SMART decisions and manage around the cap by drafting BETTER.

5. Nook

Nook Member

LOL we are 33-31 the last 4 seasons. That is the epitome of mediocre. You have drank the McNair Koolade.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  6. csj

csj Member

It's hard to square this comment with your previous one:
    Does a fan spend his time making absurd personal attacks on people within his team's organization he doesn't know?

Do everyone a favor and stop pretending you're objective. The constant whining is tiresome.

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Also, a player has never been fined and criticized by the owner for wanting to be with his wife while she was in labor.

They've never been the only team in the league that doesn't allow tailgating at the games.

Then there was something about some game against Buffalo that I don't remember much about. Can someone google it for me?

Yes, the Houston Oilers brought us nothing but pride while they were here. Such great memories.

Blatz likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

No, it isn't hard to square at all.

The Houston Texans fans deserve better than what they have received under the McNair ownership. It is as simple as that.

I'll stop the whining when you stop the ass kissing. Further, I will give Cal McNair his due when the Texans prove to be a worthy organization.

9. Nook

Nook Member

People wanted the Oilers ran out town half the time. They had a few moments where they looked like they would be special but it never happened. Pick your poison I suppose, boring mediocrity or a bipolar football team.

10. csj

csj Member

Whose ass am I kissing? Is all you have personal insults?

You will not stop whining, it's not in you, nor will you bring yourself to show even the slightest respect for people you don't even know. This is who you are, and you prove it with every post.

mulletman likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Throw out 2017 when Deshaun got hurt. 29-19. They finished 11-5 last season. Come on dude. You are smarter than that..(I hope).

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Arguing about Texans Mediocrity not being mediocre. That’s the Texans in a nutshell.

houstonstime and Nook like this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

16. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

**** the entire Adams Family. I wish our fans would stop buying Oilers **** and cut the damn cord already. They are gone and are never coming back so get over it.

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Damn. Thought this was gonna be a necro bump about the New Jersey they are having. Apparently, they’re putting a bull logo on the back of the jersey.