1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KD and Klay on leaving GSW

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Apr 16, 2019.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Lord, I would love to see Curry have to carry a team of average / good players, like Harden has done.

Expose his fraud ass.

I hope every single one of those tools demands absolute max.

2. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Talent wise, both KD and Klay deservers max money. Draymond Green is close to max. That's how much talents Warriors have in the last 3 years.

If KD team up with Kyrie in New York, I can definitely see him competing for #1 seed in the east against Giannis. He could be in the MVP conversation again, and it will be good for the league. The eastern conference needs top talents in the worst way.

If both KD and Klay leave, it will be interesting to see how Curry carry the Warriors.o_O

smp likes this.
  3. jowman

jowman Member

Kd is a beta b**** that wants to be lebron but will never be. Probably kills him everyday and makes him bitter. Can’t blame him though cause not everyone can handle growing up without a father and not becoming the cupcake that he is. His mom seems to be the attention seeking dominating type as well which explains why he’s such a weak mommas boy.

Lebron may be passive aggressive and a drama queen but he’s so much bettter than KD as a player and leader it ain’t even close.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Wow
    I understand not liking a player but could we please refrain from such personal attacks against their family members especially their parents?

Also a lot of people grow up with both parents and "cant handle not becoming a cupcake". What does even being a coward has to do with growing up in a single parent family?

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

KD has checked out and it’s time for the Rockets to pounce

Crashlanded19 and tmoney1101 like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Feels surreal now. He was pretty well liked coming into the league with them Sonics.......and also during his younger years in OKC.

But I guess you always give younger players the benefit of teh doubt.

7. gotsis

gotsis Member

You can dislike Durant and point out he is insecure and has tainted his legacy with a really weak sports move, without having to be a pseudo psychologist and invent fake reasons to why he is like this. Lot's of kids raised by single moms turn out alright.

Sajan likes this.
  8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

This has not really occurred to me before. But if Durant leaves and wins one more somewhere else, especially if he gets finals map it would help legitimize the two (or 3 after this season) he has now.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That's how Kobe did it.

If he could give NY a ship, then he deserves recognition.

If only because Dolan.

Even then, Katy is his own worst enemy.

Evacuate Katy! Evacuate!!