1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Frank Kaminsky?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Feb 15, 2019.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He is big but he is slow. Hartenstein plus. The Hornets wanted to trade him and there were no buyers. I don't think he can help the Rockets.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I doubt that Tilman would give away his precious Luxury Tax Savings for Franka Minsky.

snowconeman22, Nelly and J.R. like this.
  3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

He must be pretty good for the White Sox to have named their old stadium after him.

mikol13, Deckard and J.R. like this.
  4. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I would say he’s somewhere between Brian cook and Michael Jordan

xaos likes this.
  5. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Like non.

Rashmon, saleem and J.R. like this.
  6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Nah he clearly said he would take House over Steph Curry at SF. He also said House has been more efficient than James Harden and clearly said House is better than EG because House can guard KD.

Harden also liked playing with Brewer not sure why thats a reason to start House. You know whats a good reason not to start House? 28% from 3 in the G League.

7. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

they need guys that can defend out on the perimeter and be a reliable option at the 3 or 4 spot...y’all sound so desperate

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

U do know Capela is back the 1st game after the AS break right? Faried is now your backup C. They need size at the wings.

mikol13 likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

With the height he surely looks like an Average Joe though.

11. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

I know that. I'm thinking when we get the warriors in wcf. What happens if boogie gets clint in fool trouble. He would destroy Faried. Then if we beat them we gonna either have to go against embid or Gasol

raining threes likes this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

He would destroy bigs like Kaminsky even worse. What happens if KD gets Tuck in foul trouble? Our wing rotation is pathetic, but y’all want to stock up on bigs.

13. amaru

amaru Member

Lol hell no

14. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Ahhhh I said lopez not frank. N secondly what are u talking about he have shump n house both wing guys. No body ain't stopping kd. That a waste to think u can find that guy. U hold all the other guys n force kd to go iso n tire out. That's my point. Dont think we need wings as much as we need a quality back up big with size not a undersized friad againt teams with real bigs

15. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

Oh just hold the other guys huh?

16. raining threes

They need a guy that can be effective for 20 mins per game. Gotta take a load off of Tucker. You aren't going to find an All Star in the buyout market. But you can find a couple of useful guys like Kaminsky.

Rebound and hit 3 pointers. This team has to be the shortest team in the league. Kaminsky can do this.

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lopez? The same guy the Bulls have mentioned are reluctant to grant a buyout to? The same guy who it was reported by Chris Haynes would sign with the Warriors if he was bought out? U think he would come here? Lol.

House is not on the team...

Shump? Really? So Shump and an overworked Tuck and u want to act like that’s fine? Where did I say find a guy that can “stop” KD? Don’t put words in my mouth. We need a guy that is a capable defender and can give us depth on the wing, it’s that simple. There’s a reason why Morey was hoping to get Wes, and then Kieff.

saleem likes this.
  18. BigBum

BigBum Member

Harden likes Wes and Morris. They have PT.

19. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I would like Frank , but not for this year . I'd want him to develop a little bit . For me he needs to be on a 2-year deal

20. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yea u know kind of what we actually did last year n almost won if not for hurricane chris. U know a guy that can make curry work