1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cherokee Nation tells Warren DNA test ‘useless to determine tribal citizenship’

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Oct 15, 2018.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Man of many talents. He also knows taxes more than the "best CPA ever".

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Crap. I thought I got you to block me.

3. jcf

jcf Member

Maybe Rachel Dolezal could be her runing mate.

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What kind of question is this? Be honest and tell us what you are trying to elicit?

There’s a deep bench in 2019/20 and there will be lots of good candidates. Warren has a ton of great qualities and the quality of being a 1/1000 Native American is not one I care about.

Probably doesn’t matter anyways because with her record fighting big banks, she’ll likely not get the funding and won’t get a ton of corporate media coverage so she’s unlikely to get it. Kamala Harris apparently has many of the Clinton donors which should tell you where you need to spend your time and energy spreading racist conspiracy theories provided by the Daily Caller.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, I just told you that if you kept being a troll that I would. I only block completely unredeemable trolls.

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The recipes that she plagiarized in pow wow chow aren't really my style but some of the other ones sound delicious.

7. mick fry

mick fry Member

This is just another of a long list of the lefts fails that will get tossed on the trash heap.

8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Trump's lying bothers me a great deal, but I have yet to see a national-class Democrat who does not lie more egregiously than Donald Trump, and generally with a proud eagerness about it that is truly disturbing. Not that this excuses Trump, but it does make the Democrat alternatives distinctly unappealing by comparison.

As far as Kavanaugh, the only liars I see are you and the rest of the unconscionably lying Democrat left, including their completely untrustworthy supporters in the mass media. Kavanaugh was as close to a perfect candidate for the SCOTUS as we are ever likely to see. And you guys orchestrated the most despicable smear and slander campaign against him that your thoroughly corrupt leaders could imagine and devise, in order to block the court being given over to a solid conservative majority.

I truly do not expect to see anything more despicable by our politicians than this was for as long as I live, and I know there are tens of millions of other Americans who basically agree.

mick fry likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

Aka ideological disagreements.

I'm speaking about skeletons in the closet.

10. fchowd0311

There is no way you sincerely believe this .

11. mick fry

mick fry Member

The majority of Americans see it this way because it’s the truth.

MojoMan likes this.
  12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

I would hope there is no way that you do not believe it.

13. fchowd0311

We are speaking of the same Donald Trump who lies within the same run-on sentence right?

The same one who lies about crowd sizes and how 52% of women voted for him or how Hillary won the popular vote because 3 million illegals voted or how thousands upon thousands of Muslims celebrated in the streets of Jersey City during the 9/11 attacks?

That same Donald right?

The same one who claims that all he reciever from his father was a small loan of a million dollars when in reality it was a inheritance of 413 million dollars? The same one who created pseudonyms of himself and lied to Forbes magazine about his net worth?

14. fchowd0311

Amazing nuance there. You've convinced me .

But could you show me some statistical evidence that shows that Trump is perceived as more credible than a Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris or Bernie Sanders?

15. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

I said I have a problem with his lying. The issue here is the refusal by you to evaluate the leaders of the Democrat left with the same veracity as I just evaluated Donald Trump with.

Trying to get you guys to be this honest and straight forward about your political leaders is a process much like what most people would expect from the citizens of North Korea when asked about Kim Juoeg Un - a pointless waste of time.

16. fchowd0311

Same veracity?

Dude lied about thousands upon thousands of Muslims in Jersey City celebrating 9/11...

I mean you might find some cukoo local State Dem rep from a district of 1000 people that like at his magnitude but at the national leve?

Please give a distinct name so I can better asses your claim.

You have a problem with his lying because it's so blatantly in your face and no rational person can deny it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. mick fry

mick fry Member

I get it, you prefer the sneaky liar with a fake facade that accomplished nada for 8 years over a flamboyant blowhard that is accomplishing things that were not thought possible. You have to have something other than Trumps an ass to counter with.

Astrodome and MojoMan like this.
  18. fchowd0311

A sneaky liar? You have any nuance?
    What false campaign promises?

Like not repealing the ACA, not stopping lobbying, not reducing the deficit, not increasing wages, not building a border wall that Mexico will pay for? The list goes on and on.

Provide some nuance. Yes, Obama has made half truths but a habitual liar? Please.

Remember when Trump bragged about one quarter of GDP above 4% and stated how that hadn't happen for over 20 years?

Remember when Obama blabbared like an idiot and claimed that the one quarter above 5% gdp growth in Q2 of 2014 was something that no president has ever done? I don't .

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

All this tells you is that the right is terrified of Warren and she should continue doing what she's doing.

The Trump sack huggers here will continue to happily swing from the sack and think this is significant. The rest of the country won't care.

At least the Benghazi thing and Emails could be spun into being a national security issue. Who actually cares what her ancestry is? The right continues to race bait, as usual, it gets their base frothing at the mouth.

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

oh boy another topic where people draw lines in the sand and argue over something that absolutely does not matter.