1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets: 2018-2019 NBA champs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Soneca, May 28, 2018.

1. Soneca

Soneca Member

I'm absolutely mad at the refs, CP3's injury, b**** Durant, and Ryno and his 20m useless contract. But there's one thing that will take me through this night: we'll reup CP3, send Anderson to the moon, add help at the wing, and WIN THIS FUKING THING NEXT YEAR!!!

Mark my words.

jeffvangundy likes this.
  2. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Add Lebron

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yes. The only thing that would fully vindicate and give the Warriors what they deserve is if this happened and they got swept.

4. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I agree. This is a stepping stone. Remember everyone at the beginning of the year saying this pairing wouldn’t work. We proved them wrong. We will only get better this year. Morey won’t make moves unless it projects this team forward.

Soneca likes this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member

calm down breh, let's focus on making the playoffs first.

6. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

The only thing I'm confident about is that we can most certainly beat the Warriors. It doesn't require luck, or a miracle, or playing over our heads.

The window isn't closed for this group yet.

7. qiankun

qiankun Contributing Member

Problem of adding Lebron is he's gonna take all the glory not the team. People will always cite the championship as Lebron's achievement and Rockets will only be on a second thought. That's how the narrative will be.

That said, you get Lebron when you can.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol.

9. Vivi

Vivi Member

Ryan Anderson will let it fly once he's on the moon

Soneca likes this.