1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Having Ryno and not playing him is a bad look. Even Looney Plays!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MyLateRegistration, May 24, 2018.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Ryno is a liability ...... Keep under glass. Do Not Break Glass in this series.

lw17 and Reeko like this.
  2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Even Toyota center walls know that he can shoot at home at this point, on the road maybe it would make sense to try him a bit...but we don't even know how rusty he is as today, and his defense is still bad anyway, the Warriors would target him in every single play, we just can't take that risk, 5 minutes can be a lot in these kind of games.

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Double post

4. RCPM

RCPM Member

White lives matter.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

You're new so I've only seen a few of your posts, but they're all bad. You should try to post better.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  6. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Warriors are capable of putting 30 in those 6 minutes.

lw17 likes this.
  7. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

it's not so much that it's a bad look, but rather, the guy can still offer value; he can still help this team. He still has a skill that is valuable, and we are down a 3 and D big in Mbah a moute. Coming off a very taxing game with a short rotation, our guys are gonna be a little fatigued. I think this is a game where you want to expand that rotation a bit; maybe get some fresh guys some minutes. I think it would be a perfect situation for Anderson to contribute. It would be even better if we had worked him into some of the earlier series this playoffs, but i think it's worth the risk. He's a guy that can get you 15 points in 10 minutes if he's hot.

8. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Not playing Ryno is a GREAT look!

lw17, Voltik and Reeko like this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

no its not. what GS does within their team has absolutely zero to do with what the Rockets do. if you're not in the rotation theres a reason for it.

what kind of logic is kevin looney is playing, why isn't ryno. who cares what they do

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

No luc, he isn’t ready

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

game is at home so Ryno will be tossing up bricks whenever he actually does decide to shoot...dude has no confidence and has been useless for weeks yet people keep talking about throwing him out there, it’s baffling to me

Pringles has his ass glued to the bench for a reason...he’s not reliable

lw17 likes this.
  12. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Look man Im all for the positive vibes but right now the 3 minutes that Ryan has played, hes just lost.
    Besides the rotation shortens this deep in the post season.

lw17 likes this.
  13. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Tucker's emergence as a defensive centerpiece and competent corner 3 shooter is a major reason why Anderson sits. Nobody runs screen after screen to get their ball handler isolated on Tucker. It's less that Tucker's picking up the slack, and more that his overperformance leaves the coaching staff asking why they need to put in Anderson and give up the extra points on the defensive end.

Deuce, Plowman and Os Trigonum like this.
  14. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

You don't need to preach to me about Tuck.

Ever since we signed him I have been very vocal in predicting exactly what has come to fruition from him.

I love the man.

Will likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty much this

16. rocks123

rocks123 Member

Ryno aint even complaining about his MIA in the play-off. Some players will definitely wont be happy if their coach dont trust them to play but ryno doesnt really care or maybe i just missed it. We'll see this offseason. But i wont be surprise if his contemplating about retiring after his contract expires.

17. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Tucker might be overperforming as a corner three point shooter, but he’s always been known as one of the best defenders in the NBA. What he’s doing on that end of the court is no surprise.

18. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

KD against Ryno.. BBQ chicken alert!!! BBQ chicken alert!!!

19. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Just like the Utah series. Just too many guard can attack him, KD/Curry would have a field day on Anderson.

20. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

While I would like to see Ryan, and his three point shooting heat up....no can do..This is about DEFENSE. Will's got the right idea.

topfive and xtruroyaltyx like this.