1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

High Level Strategy and Tactical Analysis Thread

Discussion in 'Clutch Gaming and eSports' started by RedRedemption, Mar 31, 2018.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

It's pretty awesome how in the last series against TSM, CG strayed away from a typical AD heavy comp and went with a fairly even split AD/AP comp with a pseudo aggressive jungle that was able to pressure top, bot, and mid fairly effectively. The high point of the series was in game 3 when CG's ADC was able to go full lethality and rush GB, EoN, and duskblade allowing for a heavy push into bot tower. This put a lot of pressure on TSM and allowed mid and top lane to free themselves from potential dive pressure from TSM's jungle. CG's wave manipulation was on point as well as their CSing in general. I can't believe in game 4 when the entire team decided to rush and plant bomb on B. I know its a fairly heavily used meme, but it was pretty awesome to see it as they just one tapped everyone on site and secured the plant within 20 seconds of the round starting. And then when they rolled out a Widow/Hanzo combo comp on Hanamura on defense and managed to hold the first point. Insane. All of this culminated in the series win and the dagger when CG's midlane centered the ball for the ADC to score an aerial goal in the dying seconds of the game.

2. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

So I like games, but maybe use parentheses for...oh I dunno, TSM, CG, AD, ADC, GB, AD/AP, EoN, etc? Just so we know what the eff you're talking about? Thanks :)

3. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

There you go :)

GIGO and Severe Rockets Fan like this.
  4. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Wtf did I just read. Ya nerd!

Wait the rockets have a LoL and an overwatch team now? That’s awesome.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The 360 no scope aerial goal backflip tower dive on game 12 round 3 set 4 match point was cool.

6. GIGO

GIGO Member

The Houston Rockets are backing Clutch Gaming (LoL) but NOT Houston Outlaws (Overwatch).