1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

I think Braun Stroman might be involved in the Universal Championship. The Reigns/Vince/Lesnar storyline is the most interesting storyline around Lesnar in years

2. VanityHalfBlack

AJ/Nak and Asuka/Charlotte are your two co- main events and should be built around it. Them four's better be on the official poster.

Dave2000 likes this.
  3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Those 2 should really end/main event Mania, but that's wishful thinking......

4. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Agreed. WWE championship should always be the main event. And Charlotte/Asuka is the most intriguing one on one women's match in WM history and might even top the excellent Charlotte/Sasha matches of the new era. I still expect both too get 30+ minutes.

Cena/Taker, Rousey's debut and Lesnar/Reigns are the money makers for the casual fans.

5. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Pete Dunne is the best thing going in WWE right now, that match with Adam Cole..just WOW!

6. Dave2000

Love next year's Wrestlemania logo, at first I thought it was basic, to be honest, nothing can top the WM29 logo, but love the Statue of Liberty homage and it's Rockets red/gold color scheme with black lettering

Planning to go next year for my 4th WM in a row :D

[​IMG]

7. body slam

body slam Member

Don't know if anyone here has been keeping up with Impact, but they have been putting on some really good shows lately. Eli's finish to feast or fired this week was awesome.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

9. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

WWE medically clears Daniel Bryan to return to the ring!

Sami vs KO vs Shane O vs DB at WM?

vinsensual likes this.
  10. SuraGotMadHops

He and Miz had a good war of words for awhile there after Bryan's retirement. I would re-ignite that feud and have them fight for the IC title.

Dave2000 likes this.
  11. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

This would have created such a pop if they announced it on tv, or if DB actually just did a run in during Fast Lane. Hearing it on wwe's official twitter is the weakest way to break the biggest news in the most unequivocal way possible.

A fatal 4 way makes the most sense, since there's been tension built up between every one of these guys. I'm scared it's a tag, I'm more scared they'll take it easy and coast on the spectacle that is a DB return.

DudeWah likes this.
  12. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Not on the same show

He’s kicking off SmackDown

13. Dave2000

Bryan took those bumps like a champ last night

love how they're building this with KO/Sami as major heels, looks to be Shane/Bryan vs. KO/Sami, would be epic if Bryan does a turn and join the KO/Sami stable at WM, then Adam Cole get called up to join them

vinsensual likes this.
  14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think a Shane heel turn and aligning Sami/KO is more likely. Or if not aligning with them then just turning on DB.

DB will be cheered regardless so I don't think he should be a heel.

I'm tired of babyface Shane, but I fear that Shane likes it too much to turn heel. So for that reason I expect a pretty straightforward but good match.

Dave2000 likes this.
  15. Dave2000

I'd be cool with that too, just love if they had the ROH stable connection, then down the line have a program with the OG Bullet Club at a Survivor Series or any of the upcoming PPVs since they will all be dual brand after WM

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm down for that. I'm always pro-factions.

Dave2000 likes this.
  17. Dave2000

exactly, that's what I miss these days are more factions, Women's have their Absolution/Riott Squad, Raw has the OGBC, but I want more. Hell I even enjoyed the Social Outcast

18. VanityHalfBlack

19. VanityHalfBlack

Those damn foreigners winning all the titles in Japan,hahahah! New Japan is lit right now folks. Don't forget Strong Style Evolved is this Sunday but the sad part is rey mysterio will not be competing due to injury but you still get The Golden Lovers vs Young Bucks. You're probably thinking, what is GOlden Lovers? They are a couple in the wrestling world. Lovers.

body slam likes this.
  20. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Strong Style Evolved was a pretty fun show. I think the G1 special last year was better overall because it had the U.S. title tournament and this was more like a super house show, but that main event with the Young Bucks vs. Golden Lovers was one of the best tag matches I've seen in a while. Cody is one of the best heels going right now just because of how he's disrupted Bullet Club so much. I'm thinking long-term we'll see the Elite and Cody all leave the club and it will reorganize under Tama Tonga?