1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russian Nuclear Bribery investigation reveals millions routed to the Clintons

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Oct 17, 2017.

1. dmoneybangbang

WE NEED MORE INVESTIGATIONS! MORE SURPRISE WITNESSES..... EACH MORE SURPRISNG THAN THE NEXT!

2. dmoneybangbang

Steppin got away merely means we have to trust that Trump won't have any conflicts of interest. His sons run the business that Trump owns but we just assume Trump wouldn't do anything unethical...

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

don't care about the details. both have perceived and unperceived fringe benefits, that could have monetary impact, despite officially decoupling. but you guys can keep arguing how one side or the other doesn't. i don't care or have time for semantics or naivety.

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It is your jaded cynicism that sounds naive, or stems from naivete. Its "I don't know how they are doing it, but you know these fat cats must be running some kind of con." Trump is obviously running a con on the American people and its obvious because he does it in broad daylight. It really is not sufficient to say Clinton is running a con with the Foundation and you'd by naive to think otherwise. Explain how they would do it. You don't even need to prove that they are doing it, necessarily, just hypothesize on the mechanism by which the Clintons could take inappropriate benefits from the Foundation. If it's good, I could start my own foundation.

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The US Senate has opened an investigation into this matter.

6. ipaman

You're right I'm a cynic and usually people in power get their on their own, unsullied, pure, innocent, with an intact impeccable honest approach.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Just urging you to get specific. There are corrupt politicians who manipulate the system for personal benefit. But they don't do it by magic; they use very mundane schemes that are usually pretty comprehensible to people once they are explained. I just want to know how the trick is done.

8. dmoneybangbang

Maybe the GOP will finally get ole Clinton or maybe it's another distraction. More investigations and more committees!

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm fine with that. Investigate away.

10. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Well, if you are OK with it, I guess it is OK to go ahead and proceed. Someone needs to call Mitch McConnell and let him know you approve.

TheresTheDagger and mick fry like this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, they do. It's the only way he'll know.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can't even see that it is you who lacks self-awareness and that you're so brainwashed by the propaganda bubble you live in that you can't even for a moment see that you're lying to yourself. Liberals and Conservatives - neither side has a handle on the truth of what really goes on. Both sides have flaws. But this whole Trump thing...he is a danger to the Republic. It's not just democrats who are opposing him, but many many Republicans are against him. Republicans like Corker and McCain, and many others are retiring because of people like you. Who have become so rigid and blind in their thinking, so extreme that you have lost your grip on what is actually happening.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Because he is president. And a really bad one at that.

When Obama was president, you had 8 threads on him. Granted 4 were from Bigtexxx

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Yeah McCain is retiring because of ipaman. Nevermind he is 80 and has brain cancer. And he was a joke of a candidate in 2008. But hey, at least you're finally acknowledging that both sides are fools ... only deprived of your hate for Trump. Trump is a clown, not the anti-christ. Its just sad some of you take him so serious. in 3 years, we will have a Democrat president, regardless if they are a shittier candidate than Hillary, if thats even possible... but yet the likes of you will still be going on about Trump

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Many Republicans are retiring - not just McCain.

And Trump is worse than a clown. The man is blowing-up a health system OUT OF SPITE. Corrupt as hell, with his family profiting of off the presidency openly and you say nothing? There are so many damaging things he has done beyond tweets and insults, yet you are, "he's just a clown". Most Respected Republicans can't stand him. He's blowing up everything the previous administration has done out of spite and nothing is getting down in this country. We are actually moving backwards. But because it doesn't affect you, you don't care. People are having trouble having their parents or kids come to this country. Companies are having a hard time filling roles and that is going to actually hurt the American economy. You're an idiot if you think he is harmless.

This is the problem with you. You think this is about Dems vs. Republicans. You think everyone on the other side is just like your side and only cares about winning.

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Congratulations on being the new whacked out, nut job version.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What is broken is you and others like you. While continually making excuses for everything Mr. trump does, you claim not to have voted for him or for anyone else running for President. I have nothing but disgust for people like you, who don't participate in the political process, yet think the opinions of those of us who did matter less than your own.

What a bad joke you are here, with all due respect, and what an utter waste of time reading your takes on politics is in D&D, takes filled to the brim with dishonesty. You should feel ashamed, but I don't think you feel anything except anger at a world you don't understand, a world you feel has somehow let you down. A world you obviously believe is out to get you. I have different opinion. The world doesn't care.

18. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I voted for Clinton but if she did something horrible, she should face the consequences. That applies to Trump also.

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  19. ipaman

everything bold is a lie and for that i won't debate you in detail. not because i don't want to but because your low effort deserves low effort. i don't excuse everything, i do participate if worth participating, i'm not angry, and i don't feel let down. i can tell you exactly what i am and how i feel but you won't believe so why bother.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You said it yourself you had high hopes for a Trump presidency and like what he's trying to do but his failures are a result of the other side digging in, not his absurd policies.

You support his wall?
    You support his immigration policy?
    You support him blowing up insurance and raising premiums?
    You support him withdrawing from the Iran deal (which no one can stop him from by the way...yet he hasn't done it...I wonder why)

What exactly do you support? Because most of what he wants even has Republicans scared and opposing him. Which side are Republicans on by the way??? Do you think they genuinely go home at night and want to support Trump?