1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Verbal Christ's Recent Activity

1. Verbal Christ liked deb4rockets's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

That scares me most about him. The upside is great, but he's already torn his ACL twice, and had a couple shoulder surgeries, and hasn't...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  2. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

https://www.oklahomalegalgroup.com/news/allegations-against-okc-thunders-josh-giddey-raise-intrigue-regarding-age-of-consent

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  3. Verbal Christ replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I dont dislike the practice. Team captains are smart and typically of high morale character and players will gravitate and listen to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  4. Verbal Christ liked red5rocket's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I'm not saying that's how I would draft. That's just how Nick seems to do. I thought there was an article on this awhile back that...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  5. Verbal Christ replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Wallace is explosive if you dont have him think too much. I think his IQ is a little lacking, but if he can pin his ears back and get...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  6. Verbal Christ liked red5rocket's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Not sure if he was or not but I would say he was. If you know the history of "7" at LSU, you'd label him a captain.

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  7. Verbal Christ replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Using a quick search I see that they give that number to the best player/athlete on the team and that it seems to hold some sort of...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  8. Verbal Christ liked GOATuve's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

I like Rakestraw too but Lassiter is such a good cover guy and he played against elite competition. Sounds good

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  9. Verbal Christ replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

You do know it was not a one night stand right? These two had a relationship that was lived out on social media. Still want to go with...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  10. Verbal Christ liked raining threes's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Look at tape to see if arm length causes issues in coverage. He's certainly got the speed of a CB and he says his specialty is covering...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  11. Verbal Christ replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Wilson is enough of an athlete to overcome that. My point is that a 5 inch overall wingspan and 3.5" longer arms could be the deciding...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  12. Verbal Christ liked cmoak1982's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I’d be good with either. I think Edge is better downhill where Wilson is better side to side and in coverage. Either one helps

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  13. Verbal Christ liked cmoak1982's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Edge has that in spades. Wilson is bigger and more athletic/explosive. I don’t think either is going to be taking on many lineman where...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  14. Verbal Christ replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

True but 32" arms seems to be a magic number in that department. "Game of inches" and all that jazz. Anything under that becomes an...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  15. Verbal Christ liked cmoak1982's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

And Wilson/Edge are elite athletes

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now