1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VanityHalfBlack's Recent Activity

1. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread Hawaiians and their SPAM.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  2. VanityHalfBlack liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread Anyone have a legit remote job lead?.

[IMG] These gentlemen will be handling the interview. Please be well prepared before joining....

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  3. VanityHalfBlack liked Jugdish's post in the thread Anyone have a legit remote job lead?.

I have a position, but it's not remote. Must be willing to dine with Mexican industrialists.

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  4. VanityHalfBlack liked Jontro's post in the thread Would you tip these workers?.

is it racist to buy taco bell for the moving guys i hired near home depot? it's usually a half day deal where they help load and unload...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  5. VanityHalfBlack liked Jugdish's post in the thread Record Store Day 2024.

Boomers and hipsters clash in the final battle of narcissism vs. insufferableness

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  6. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread Record Store Day 2024.

It’s all about the Exclusive Releases!

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  7. VanityHalfBlack liked Xerobull's post in the thread Never-ending holiday pomp fatigue.

Can we just go back to just Christmas with the decorations? Never-ending pageantry, costumes, countdowns and decorations. Valentines,...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  8. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread White People and their Pigs.

Watsup with the music?

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  9. VanityHalfBlack liked Sajan's post in the thread Latinos and Trucks.

Make Automobiles Great Again!

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  10. VanityHalfBlack liked htownrox1's post in the thread Latinos and Trucks.

No quema cuh

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  11. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread White People and Oatmeal.

coffee and vaping is my breakfast. But I wouldn’t mind having an oatmeal premade on the go. Then I’ll drop the coffee and vaping.

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:15 PM
  12. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread Latinos and Trucks.

I remember in the 90s homeboy had a decked out all candy paint red truck with the shiniest spinners rims I’ve ever seen. With some...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  13. VanityHalfBlack posted a new thread.

Record Store Day 2024

Anyone goin to their local record shop tomorrow? Drop that needle and spin baby, I’ll see y’all there.

Forum: BBS Hangout

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  14. VanityHalfBlack liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

Asian here but I eat a lot of oatmeal. My go to breakfast is oatmeal and trail mix. The soaking overnight I think is for steel cut or...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:56 AM
  15. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread [M. Night] Trap.

Doesn’t look like the typical M night movie since everything suspense/horror looks like it was shot by blumhouse studios.

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:55 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now