1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Beard's Recent Activity

1. The Beard liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[SPOILER]

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:28 AM
  2. The Beard liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Yep. Right there with you. I'll watch it anyway...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:27 AM
  3. The Beard liked MadMax's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I don’t know if most of my life they deserved my support, but I also wouldn’t wanna do a summer without them…even when they’re not good....

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:27 AM
  4. The Beard replied to the thread Panic Button 2024.

Let's start with winning one game We do have the Rockies coming up soon I feel sorry for Mexico

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  5. The Beard replied to the thread Panic Button 2024.

Seems like there is absolutely no communication between the GM and Field Manager

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  6. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

While yes, our pitching has been awful a lot of the season, the offense bears a huge part of the blame for 7-17 We have scored 5 or...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  7. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Parlay whoever plays the White Sox with whoever plays the Astros and you will be rich

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:09 PM
  8. The Beard liked Baba Booey's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

The under on .5 hits for Abreu was +145, somehow. At least I got something from that bum tonight. I cannot believe they offered +odds on...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:08 PM
  9. The Beard liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

no but the balls were juiced.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:05 PM
  10. The Beard liked Amshirvani's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

****ing idiotic to keep playing Bregman at clean up. Espada sucks

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:04 PM
  11. The Beard liked BMoney's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

I am not going to let a rough April take away from the best sustained sporting excellence I have seen from a team I rooted for in my...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  12. The Beard liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Couple thoughts as most everyday prospects reach the 50 pa threshold: Surprised at how low Kenni Gomez’s ISO is. He’s hitting over .300...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  13. The Beard liked Hemingway's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Really weird that Jake isn’t getting every day play. Better defensively than Dubon. We don’t know that he is better than Dubon...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  14. The Beard liked whiskeyred's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Praying Espada reads Clutchfans

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  15. The Beard liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Bregman would be a lot better off in the eyes of fans if the balls weren't so juiced in 2019 and he didn't happen to get so lucky with...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now