1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

SWTsig's Recent Activity

1. SWTsig liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Only this group of assholes would let a reserve outfielder with a .700 OPS hit two homers…. Not sure what is more shitty, losing 5-0...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  2. SWTsig liked Salvy's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:35 PM
  3. SWTsig replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I would've preferred an all white alternate w the htown blue accent over the navy ones although I wouldn't be surprised if those...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  4. SWTsig liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  5. SWTsig liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I think we will see all sorts of jersey pant combos as time goes on. My favorite look on any NFL uniform is the "icy whites," white...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:41 AM
  6. SWTsig liked solid's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

How do you go from contender to "lost" in space in a few months? Really, it doesn't make sense.

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  7. SWTsig replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Big ol meh. The alternate Looks like an XFL kit or something. If you’re going to name a color htown blue and hype the sh!+ out of it...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:20 AM
  8. SWTsig liked H-Town Info's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

I want the Ric Flair gif back

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now