1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Surfguy's Recent Activity

1. Surfguy liked mikol13's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  2. Surfguy replied to the thread Things That Annoy You.

HDTV screen cleaner says “for best results, use product up within a year”. I could clean my effin HDTVs every day for a year and only...

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  3. Surfguy liked mikol13's post in the thread [Movie] Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

I enjoyed it. Not sure why some aren’t liking it. I thought the story was solid. New types of ghosts that are pretty cool. More action...

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:43 AM
  4. Surfguy liked CisBuds4U's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

yup. Billy’s son

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:22 PM
  5. Surfguy replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Willy Wagner…any relation to Billy? Willy and Billy! Yeehaw!

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  6. Surfguy replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

I think Breggy dinged a homer.

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:45 PM
  7. Surfguy replied to the thread 2022: Work-Out Thread - What you Lift Bro?.

I decided to attack the chest more aggressively by duplicating the same exercise between BowFlex and dumbbells in the same workout (3...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  8. Surfguy replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Nobody at the game. Nobody came! [IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:21 PM
  9. Surfguy replied to the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

[IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  10. Surfguy liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

The DEEP STATE already covering up what appears to be yet another false flag. [IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  11. Surfguy replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

"DJT is going down! You gotta get out now! Blue Horseshoe hates The Donald!" - Bud [IMG] "But, you just said Blue Horseshoe loves The...

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:38 PM
  12. Surfguy replied to the thread [Movie] Bad Boys 4: Ride or Die.

"Are there any slaps in this one?" [IMG] "I wouldn't expect one except for that foul temper of yours!"

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  13. Surfguy replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Terrorists disabled ship...like in "Speed 2".

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:40 PM
  14. Surfguy replied to the thread [Movie] “Road House” Remake.

Zac Efron should have been his sidekick. Oh well.

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  15. Surfguy replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

DJT up 50% since it debuted today on the NASDAQ. Unbelievable evaluation. The shorts are licking their chops lying in wait.

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now