1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SuraGotMadHops's Recent Activity

1. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread Fire Espada.

You have got to fire him. He didn't even show any spunk on that ejection, it was Brad Mills-esque. Like seriously, what the hell is...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  2. SuraGotMadHops liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Mind blowing advice! Definitely FO material.

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  3. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I came into this road trip thinking it had to go well, or at least competitive, for Espada to keep his job. Best case scenario we go...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  4. SuraGotMadHops liked Wulaw Horn's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

If I'm assigning a blame pie to this season: Pitching injuries that were unknown heading into the season (JV/Framber/Urquidy/Javier)...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  5. SuraGotMadHops liked astrosrule's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

What does he have to be contrite about? Any apology or anything would be completely fake, it’s not like he isn’t aware that other teams...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:50 AM
  6. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread Fire Espada.

The players look like complete zombies out there. Crane needs to just admit the mistake and cut Espada loose before the season gets...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:49 AM
  7. SuraGotMadHops liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

If they don't do SOMETHING soon, the team doesn't really deserve support from the fans. They can't continue rolling the same **** out...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:44 AM
  8. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

This team is trash. Trash front office, trash coaching, trash pitching, trash hitting. They can't into this season so woefully...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  9. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

I'm glad to see the Yordan at 2 experiment is over, not sure how I feel about Bregman at 2 instead of Pena, but if he just take walks...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  10. SuraGotMadHops liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Bla, bla, bla. I will believe you when you actually do something about it other than wishful thinking.

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:09 PM
  11. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[SPOILER]

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  12. SuraGotMadHops liked Red.Glare's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

We were all Slackers at one point or another...lol. After Slacker, Rick asked me if I still had any of my old High School clothes. He...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  13. SuraGotMadHops liked RKREBORN's post in the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

As much as I hate Dana Brown, fu<k Passan. That little dipshlt

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  14. SuraGotMadHops replied to the thread Fire Espada.

I don't know the updated stats, but heading into this road trip the Astros were either at the top or among the league leaders in hits,...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:44 AM
  15. SuraGotMadHops liked Radricky's post in the thread Fire Espada.

Shuffle the ****ing lineup, move Bregman out of cleanup, get tossed from a game, pound a table during a press conference and say they’re...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:37 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now