1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

subtomic's Recent Activity

1. subtomic replied to the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

Right now Jalen is playing like someone uploaded “HOF NBA player” into his Matrix code.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:52 PM
  2. subtomic replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

This was the game I was waiting for in order to see how Jalen played against a great team. I was ready to trade him but now I want to...

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:49 PM
  3. subtomic replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Bad defense there by Amen and Rockets - they should have switched everything on that possession.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  4. subtomic replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

During the time out, Ime needs to hammer it into Jabari’s head to stop cheating off his man.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:26 PM
  5. subtomic liked kubli9's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Stupid for Jabari to help there. Jalen had it.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  6. subtomic replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Our team needs elite catch and shoot guys badly - we saw it with Alpi being denied assists because everyone was bricking his outlet...

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  7. subtomic liked Houston77's post in the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

A top 10 pick is way too much for Malcolm Brogdon on an expiring.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  8. subtomic liked verysimplejason's post in the thread Sengun Injury Thread (UPDATE: Severely sprained ankle, bone bruise knee).

https://nydnrehab.com/blog/return-to-sport-after-a-soccer-ankle-injury-how-soon-is-too-soon "However, returning to sport without...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  9. subtomic liked Patience's post in the thread [Bill Simmons Podcast] Houston’s Surprise Surge.

Jalen’s been great for the last 10 games or so, but let’s not pretend he wasn’t stinking up the joint for most of the season. He was...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  10. subtomic liked meh's post in the thread [Bill Simmons Podcast] Houston’s Surprise Surge.

I'm going to wait until Jalen does this for at least 20 games to start next year or if he balls out in the play-in at the very least...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  11. subtomic liked daywalker02's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

On the Season the Advanced Metrics are as follows: (with 12 games left) The trends is: His True Shooting numbers will rise a little...

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  12. subtomic liked Prince_Hakeem's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 3/23/2024.

The criticism Jalen received most of the season was warranted. Hopefully he’s finally turned the corner.

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:35 AM
  13. subtomic liked AlperenSengun's post in the thread AS or JG?.

I pointed this out in another thread a couple days back. Statistically pace is higher without Sengun is not true. I also compared...

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  14. subtomic liked harold bingo's post in the thread AS or JG?.

[MEDIA]

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now