1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

solid's Recent Activity

1. solid replied to the thread Houston Cougars Football Thread.

Actually, it is a tough competition. Don't forget Levine.

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  2. solid liked Dairy Ashford's post in the thread Houston Cougars Football Thread.

Dana was the worst communicator, but Helton was the worst coach

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  3. solid replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

This team is lifeless. It is really hard to believe what we are seeing. Unlock the panic button and push it. Forget the excuses and the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  4. solid liked DaDakota's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I am on a see/saw with him, up and down...up and down.....much like his career so far. DD

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  5. solid liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

This is NOT the damn solution geez. When did this franchise get so damn complacent?? If you're not going to grab Brandon Belt or take a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  6. solid replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Not a big improvement.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  7. solid liked InTheGroove's post in the thread We must be heard.

need to renovate the stadium-- redefined, or its time to build a new one...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  8. solid liked chrish23's post in the thread We must be heard.

Agreed. It's sad. This was completely avoidable.

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  9. solid replied to the thread We must be heard.

The inability to win consistently at home last season, especially during the playoffs, was perhaps a sign of things to come. Right now...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  10. solid replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

How do you go from contender to "lost" in space in a few months? Really, it doesn't make sense.

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  11. solid liked jim1961's post in the thread Dusty Baker Appreciation Thread.

I don't believe the Astros would be one iota better if Dusty were still here. They probably wouldn't be worse either though.

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:06 AM
  12. solid replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

On paper the Astros look good. On the field they don't. So, what does that mean?

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  13. solid liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

And for what it's worth, I'm not mad at Abreu. I'm sure he's trying and probably feels as bad about his performance as anyone. Cubans...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  14. solid replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

A cardboard figure could replace Abreu without anyone noticing the difference.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:38 PM
  15. solid liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

This Abreu nonsense is killing me.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:35 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now