1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

snowconeman22's Recent Activity

1. snowconeman22 liked sefril's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Well Ja Morant only played 9 games this season (don’t know how much that games is with Bane playing), yet Bane has increase his PPG from...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:49 PM
  2. snowconeman22 liked Dobbizzle's post in the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

Shout out to Chase Budinger and Courtney Lee. They had their moments during those Martin/Scola years.

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  3. snowconeman22 liked B-Bob's post in the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Drew Magary always a fun read. Click bait that's always worth the 5 minutes for a few chuckles. Break up the Warriors, Including Steph...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  4. snowconeman22 liked Space Ghost's post in the thread Black People and Red Lobster.

Then they can advertise on clutchfans BBS. Plenty of old people here.

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  5. snowconeman22 liked Nook's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Exceptional? Not sure about exceptional. They went and spent a quarter of a billion dollars on three players this off season. Worthy...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  6. snowconeman22 liked roslolian's post in the thread Should the Rockets retire Harden's jersey?.

Rox also traded Hakeem to Toronto and they built a statue of him. Even if you don't want him anymore doesn't mean you don't appreciate...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  7. snowconeman22 liked Williamson's post in the thread Should the Rockets retire Harden's jersey?.

I'm not sure what you mean. Harden was here way longer and played way better. He's arguably the second best Rocket of all-time. And I...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  8. snowconeman22 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Coach Udoka & General Manager Rafael Stone Press Conference 4/16/2024.

Got to 41 wins but not into the play-in. What gets this team to a playoff team? Stone: Winning 5 of the games we tripped off. We felt...

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  9. snowconeman22 liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread Coach Udoka & General Manager Rafael Stone Press Conference 4/16/2024.

"Do it earlier and we're playing right now." --Ime's advice to Jalen before summer break

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  10. snowconeman22 liked Houston77's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I’m thinking the same. There is too much smoke for there not to be some fire. Going into this offseason, we have a top 10 pick, a bunch...

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:02 PM
  11. snowconeman22 liked daywalker02's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Lol most of those kiddie guards have never sniffed the Playoffs like the good old Fred. That is when it dawns to me that Fred already...

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:02 PM
  12. snowconeman22 liked WhoMikeJames's post in the thread 27.4%.

My attempt: Per Tankathon, the independent odds of the Brooklyn pick being top 4 are 20.3%, and for our pick being top 4 they are 7.1%....

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  13. snowconeman22 liked OremLK's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Looked like a pretty good value at the time, but let's remember that Brooklyn was setting up what looked like a monster team that could...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  14. snowconeman22 replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

@Williamson how did we not make a single move when we added 60+ mil in FA salary we won’t have the opportunity to do that again

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  15. snowconeman22 replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

I agree it’s not even that I would have wanted him not to tank . It takes luck and genius not to tank and rebuild . but , I’m just...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now