1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SF3isBack!!
    1. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Happy Holidays to you & yours, SF3isBack!!!
      1. SF3isBack!! likes this.
    2. BonziWellsGOAT
      BonziWellsGOAT
      Hey man come check out the hangout...I just started a top 10 series of threads with different genres of movies...it's a pretty fun change of pace from the GARM
    3. BonziWellsGOAT
      BonziWellsGOAT
      oh alright because im at 17 at the moment and im still Terrence Jones lol I wanna move up in this world lol plus I think my posts would have more credibility...how many points do you have?
    4. BonziWellsGOAT
      BonziWellsGOAT
      Let me ask you something.....how does rep work on CF? like how many points per square. Just curious.
    5. jose
      jose
      yo add me on something
  • About

Signature

"You can't worry about if I'm getting touches in the post. It doesn't matter. It's whatever your team needs you to do on that particular night to get the win. So, Daryl Morey didn't say we aren't going to give you the ball. We're just not going to give it to you in the post because that's not our style of play"
    - Jason Terry