1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

roslolian's Recent Activity

1. roslolian replied to the thread Three reasons Rockets can catch Warriors in Western Conference play-in race, and three reasons they.

Yes the East/West thing is so dumb esp since East always ends up weak AF compared to the West. Like Rox only faced Wizards 2 times but...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:50 PM
  2. roslolian replied to the thread Three reasons Rockets can catch Warriors in Western Conference play-in race, and three reasons they.

I think play in is just a bonus at this point I'm just happy Green popped off and Stone apparently drafted the 2 best players from 2021...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  3. roslolian liked BamBam's post in the thread Three reasons Rockets can catch Warriors in Western Conference play-in race, and three reasons they.

Hate to disagree with my fellow 03er, but I think we're all gearing up to be appointed!! ;) [SPOILER] Go Rockets!!! ....... ..........

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  4. roslolian liked jogo's post in the thread Three reasons Rockets can catch Warriors in Western Conference play-in race, and three reasons they.

I just think we're all gearing up to be disappointed, not that that is a really bad thing. It's nice to care about games for a change...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  5. roslolian liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Three reasons Rockets can catch Warriors in Western Conference play-in race, and three reasons they.

Houston's playing style has changed drastically since Sengun went down. They jumped from 14th in pace for the season to fifth in the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  6. roslolian liked harold bingo's post in the thread Three reasons Rockets can catch Warriors in Western Conference play-in race, and three reasons they.

Good article, thanks for posting. I didn't realize we had the 5th hardest remaining schedule, and the warriors have the 5th easiest....

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  7. roslolian replied to the thread Time to trade Jalen Green.

You aren't missing anything. There is indeed no rush that's why if you look at FVV contract unguaranteed deal starts after next year as...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:44 PM
  8. roslolian liked Easy's post in the thread Time to trade Jalen Green.

Wait, I'm still confused when he will enter RFA. I thought it'd be after next season. If that's the case, why rush extending him? We...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:40 PM
  9. roslolian replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

It's because the haters were so quick to jump to conclusions and hate on Green when he played bad but now act like they're the most well...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  10. roslolian replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

I agree with this. It's been a month and over 15 games. Maybe the Jalen Party ends and he stops shooting like Steph Curry, but I'm sure...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:34 PM
  11. roslolian liked dream2clips's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Agree - I don't think people quite understand this yet. But who can blame them when he's putting up 3-4 highlight layups and 2-3 insane...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  12. roslolian liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

The thing is his floor has risen now due to his baseline defensive effort greatly improving.

13. roslolian liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Also his scoring gravity has been immense. Teams eventually resort to "get ball out of Jalen's hands" defense.

14. roslolian replied to the thread Time to trade Jalen Green.

He is a restricted free agent it's all good. if somebody offers him the max then that's his market value you match that and keep him....

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  15. roslolian replied to the thread Time to trade Jalen Green.

Lol

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now