1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rocketsjudoka's Recent Activity

1. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread The FTX scam, Sam Bankman-Fried, the Clintons and the Democrats.

I highly doubt he goes to regular prison. He’s likely going to be doing time at a minimum security prison with other white collar criminals.

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  2. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread 538: Dobbs turned abortion into a huge liability for Republicans.

As the IVF issue has shown is that many people didn’t think of the implications of banning abortion. It was easy pre Dobbs to just talk...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:34 PM
  3. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

It’s law and order except when it affects people we agree with.

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:24 PM
  4. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

I’ve said this at the beginning of this current battle that the hostages are likely dead or going to die. I was gladly proven wrong that...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  5. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Congratulations to Gov DeSantis.

Dan Patrick literally said https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-suggests-he-other-seniors-willing-n1167341 “No...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  6. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread 2024 Election Cycle.

Agree the odds are against the holding the Senate. The democrats could still have a good year but that means they hold onto Brown and...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  7. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Congratulations to Gov DeSantis.

And I don’t disagree with everything in that declaration but the argument that people like Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick made that elderly people...

Mar 28, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  8. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Post Trump Republicans?.

I had thought that after 2020 the Trump hold on the party would end but MAGA has so thoroughly taken over the part they even many of...

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:58 PM
  9. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Congratulations to Gov DeSantis.

No but you certainly can take precautions about exposing vulnerable people to an infectious disease.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  10. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Congratulations to Gov DeSantis.

Yes they should but were told by outside groups not to.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  11. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?.

The Democrats aren’t perfect but it’s obvious that one party is interested in governing while another party isn’t .

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  12. rocketsjudoka liked Reeko's post in the thread Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?.

Biden has been much better than I thought he was gonna be, but I did have extremely low expectations for him when he was elected…I’m...

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  13. rocketsjudoka liked Reeko's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

I fully agree with going with votes over the polls I was already wary of polls after 2016, but they’ve just been straight up sh*t after...

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:08 AM
  14. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Congratulations to Gov DeSantis.

So the gist is that you do recognize that children can spread COVid to the elderly.

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:02 AM
  15. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Congratulations to Gov DeSantis.

I just posted a link to what happened here. This was an outbreak among a community that had been targeted by antivax groups.

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now