1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roc Paint
Birthday:
Mar 25, 1971 (Age: 53)

Roc Paint

Contributing Member, Male, 53, from Houston

1. Batman Jones
      Batman Jones
      Thanks, friend.
    2. Plowman
      Plowman
      I'm over hear taking care of my roommate/friend/landlord who is 72, has COPD and a major respiratory infection. I might have to this you this already. Anyway, he's on the mend, and getting grouchier/demanding by the moment. At least that means he's getting better. What are you up to Kevin? I'll call later, if you're available....I've been tied up with him and work, so I've kind of been out of pocket...sorry, I'm jus getting back to you.
    3. Plowman
      Plowman
      No, still don't have it.
    4. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      You're welcome...just come ready to work for a couple of hours once a month. ;-)
    5. J Sizzle
      J Sizzle
      Thanks for the invite, my friend!
    6. RocRouge
      RocRouge
      Hi babe...just want you to know that you mean the world to me and I love you to extremes. You're the best husband ever. I'm so glad I found my soul mate for life.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 25, 1971 (Age: 53)
    Rockets Texans Astros

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Kevin Carstens

Signature

Points from the Paint
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now