1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

robbie380's Recent Activity

1. robbie380 replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

This draft is such a crap shoot, but I do like that Cody has a brother in the NBA already who is performing well. Your point about his...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  2. robbie380 replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

I agree 100% Reed makes sense if he drops, but if we end up with our projected #9 pick then I don't see Reed being there. I tend to...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  3. robbie380 replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Are we still trading Sengun for Embiid?

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:58 AM
  4. robbie380 liked Rocket River's post in the thread [Marvel TV] X-Men '97 (Animated).

I am liking this show but it is the GREATEST THING EVAH! It is better than the original but not by much Still has some hokey language...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  5. robbie380 replied to the thread [Marvel TV] X-Men '97 (Animated).

Episode 6 was really good too I liked the Milky Way ghetto line lol

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:06 AM
  6. robbie380 replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

She’s a clumsy girl DD

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  7. robbie380 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

"There is nothing more important than protecting the integrity of NBA competition for our fans, our teams and everyone associated with...

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  8. robbie380 liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Black People and Red Lobster.

+

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:16 AM
  9. robbie380 replied to the thread Men’s USA Basketball.

Kawhi is a good addition. I was guessing he would want the rest.

Apr 16, 2024
  10. robbie380 replied to the thread Black People and Red Lobster.

[MEDIA]

Apr 16, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now