1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

rhino17's Recent Activity

1. rhino17 liked Slim's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

CBS Sports likes them…...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:46 PM
  2. rhino17 liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

From what I can gather the Boomers hate the new kits, but everyone else seems to love them. Go figure.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:42 PM
  3. rhino17 liked Blatz's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I stopped reading after the 'Whole Lot of Bull' line because I figured 'Houston, we have a problem' was coming up later.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:42 PM
  4. rhino17 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Never heard of uni watch, but they sound stupid

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  5. rhino17 liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  6. rhino17 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

As someone that has been a vocal hater of their uniforms and desperately wanted a rebrand……I think they aced it. I give them an A my...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  7. rhino17 replied to the thread JJ Redick As A Coach?.

Ultimate case of White Privilege

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  8. rhino17 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

The Texans had the worst jerseys in the NFL. Any change was an improvement, no matter how underwhelming they could be.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  9. rhino17 liked Blatz's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Will tomorrow get here already, I'm tired of these bad photoshops The H does look better when it is accompanied by the rest of the gear

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  10. rhino17 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

If this is true then the statements from the Texans brass about "four totally different uniforms" turned out to be false.

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  11. rhino17 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Yeah, star is definitely not needed Some form of this would be an S tier jersey imo

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  12. rhino17 liked panamamyers's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Disagree. No need for a star.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  13. rhino17 replied to the thread Fire Espada.

So many of your pretending like Dusty wouldn’t still be having Abreu bat 4th. He never dropped Abreu in the order last year and wouldn’t...

Apr 20, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  14. rhino17 liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Boom. That was the entire point of this rebrand. I appreciate the effort and I love that "H" on a fitted hat

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  15. rhino17 liked nacho bidness's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

My biggest problem with the old is that it was always an attempt to be Texas' team. Trying to wrestle it from the Cowboys. Just real...

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now