1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Redfish81's Recent Activity

1. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

You prefer Bielak, Scott, or Mushinski? Those are your choices

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  2. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

He has 5 years of control left and all his options. It's not always about today.

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  3. Redfish81 liked Joshfast's post in the thread Colonizing American Cities.

Pharaoh's ruled for what, 2000 years? The Chinese, Indus, Persians, Mongols? None-white dudes have dominated this planet historically....

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  4. Redfish81 replied to the thread Colonizing American Cities.

Agreed. Some people have expectations for humanity that are too high.

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  5. Redfish81 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

Is that a challenge? Maybe I will start a podcast on mortgages.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  6. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Whitley hasn't been good since 2017-2018 but he only pitched in 8 games in 2018. The guy deserves his walking papers. 2019 (4 teams RK,...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  7. Redfish81 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

I knew what you meant. I was just providing Buck a little nonsense. I've never needed a mortgage so I'm not a potential customer for you.

Mar 24, 2024 at 1:21 AM
  8. Redfish81 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

I can help. What does it mean that you do mortgages? Is that some kind of fetish?

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  9. Redfish81 replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

That's one way to get Loperfido on the roster if Jake goes on the IL...

Mar 23, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now