1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rashmon's Recent Activity

1. Rashmon liked Sajan's post in the thread Car Transmission issues.

Pro life tip: don't flush transmission fluids if you haven't done regular changes (whatever the manual says). Flushing often introduces...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  2. Rashmon liked MadMax's post in the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

THE FOLLOWING IS JUST MY COMMENTARY ON THIS ISSUE AND NOT LEGAL ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Stealing" proprietary information is always a...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  3. Rashmon replied to the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

Did the Rockets have a non-compete clause in Silas' contract while he was coaching?

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  4. Rashmon liked Manny Ramirez's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

Jimmy Webb - And So On Lucinda Williams - Stories from a Rock N Roll Heart

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:57 AM
  5. Rashmon liked DCkid's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

[MEDIA]

6. Rashmon liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

sad song: [MEDIA] fun song: [MEDIA] sad song: [MEDIA] fun song: [MEDIA]

7. Rashmon liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

[MEDIA]

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  8. Rashmon liked Manny Ramirez's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

The O’Jays - Ship Ahoy Parliament - Mothership Connection

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  9. Rashmon liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

I've noticed a common thread with a lot of the Trump guys on here. Most won't or can't carry on an honest discussion. A few act like...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:50 AM
  10. Rashmon replied to the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Gotta love that punchline...lol You still crack me up.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:37 AM
  11. Rashmon liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

The 2016 election was decided by less people than can fit in an average NFL stadium. The 2000 election was decided by less than would...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  12. Rashmon liked VooDooPope's post in the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Will vote for Biden to save the country from MAGA I'm not happy about it though. We need to stop funding a global military police state...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:35 AM
  13. Rashmon liked JuanValdez's post in the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

The not-so-secret-Trump-voter isn't my narrative, so I'm not arguing for it, but I do think the idea of anonymity on the bbs is...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  14. Rashmon liked Plowman's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Cam's sweet shot guarantees a high floor. But, when you look at him being 19, a manchild...crazy athleticism in the body of a bull...the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  15. Rashmon liked albuster's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

The empirical data from the 82 games show that the Rockets, with Sengun at center, were among the best defensive teams in the league. It...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now