1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rashmon's Recent Activity

1. Rashmon replied to the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

Thanks for posting this...it spoke to me. Never heard of them. Went down the Big Thief rabbit hole and didn't get anything accomplished...

Oct 23, 2019 at 4:23 PM
  2. Rashmon liked DCkid's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

[MEDIA]

Oct 23, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  3. Rashmon liked B-Bob's post in the thread Should there be an Impeachment Inquiry - 2nd Poll.

Now that we know what Sergeant Schultz thinks... [IMG]

Oct 23, 2019 at 3:26 PM
  4. Rashmon replied to the thread Those crazy "PATRIOTIC" Democrats.

Gee, I wonder if the Republicans have ever offered any crazy legislation...

Oct 23, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  5. Rashmon liked Deji McGever's post in the thread Nov 5: Texas Constitutional Amendments Ballot.

There are local ones as well in many places. You can see a sample ballot and an explanation of all the proposed amendments at the League...

Oct 23, 2019 at 2:59 PM
  6. Rashmon liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Nov 5: Texas Constitutional Amendments Ballot.

I don’t live in Texas anymore so have no vote but these propositions are an example of a problem plaguing many state Governments. A...

Oct 23, 2019 at 2:58 PM
  7. Rashmon replied to the thread The future of the EU and the UK, post-Brexit.

[IMG]

Oct 23, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  8. Rashmon liked Deji McGever's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Tulsi Gabbard for President Thread.

I'm so glad McGovern's people took over the Democratic party and President George McGovern steered the US away from aggressive...

Oct 23, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  9. Rashmon liked justtxyank's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Tulsi Gabbard for President Thread.

It's also important to note that this Tulsi-Russia thing isn't made up out of thin air and didn't begin with the recent Syria stuff. The...

Oct 23, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  10. Rashmon liked dobro1229's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Tulsi Gabbard for President Thread.

Sorry but this is a ridiculous take. If you can't differentiate from whatever Tulsi is repeating over and over again with zero depth...

Oct 23, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  11. Rashmon liked subtomic's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Tulsi Gabbard for President Thread.

I don’t care about David Duke or his endorsement, but I do care about the fact that Tulsi uses the same PR firm as Natalia Veselnitskaya...

Oct 23, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  12. Rashmon liked baller4life315's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Tulsi Gabbard for President Thread.

Respectfully, I think you’re overestimating her chances. She’s irrelevant and won’t impact the party’s platform at all. She’s not...

Oct 23, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  13. Rashmon liked RayRay10's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Tulsi Gabbard for President Thread.

I get that some moderate Republicans and even some moderate Democrats may not be enamored with Warren or Sanders, but I'm not sure the...

Oct 23, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  14. Rashmon liked No Worries's post in the thread The future of the EU and the UK, post-Brexit.

Something is bound to happen by October 31, 2020!!!

Oct 23, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  15. Rashmon replied to the thread [POLL] Should the D&D have more, less, or the same number of mistake-in-chief threads as now?.

Hey Os, as unintended as it likely was, thanks for helping my moniker for the mistake-in-chief catch on. Now we can all focus on fixing...

Oct 23, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now