1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

pgabriel's Recent Activity

1. pgabriel liked MadMax's post in the thread I Don’t Have to Post About My Outrage. Neither Do You..

Your kind? Lol man

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  2. pgabriel replied to the thread Latinos and Trucks.

A lot are thinking about working I believe

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  3. pgabriel replied to the thread It's just a matter of time before man destroys the world.

Are you Sawah Conna?

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:55 AM
  4. pgabriel liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Browns and their Fried Chicken.

It's called maze bro

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:07 AM
  5. pgabriel liked Ottomaton's post in the thread Browns and their Fried Chicken.

Fun fact I learned recently. "Red" indian has nothing to do with skin color. In New England the natives were fond of painting their...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  6. pgabriel posted a new thread.

After Midnight

Do any of you watch this, it's a show with up and coming comedian discussing hot internet topics of days. It's awesome. It follows...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:56 PM
  7. pgabriel posted a new thread.

Wrong Forum Again

Sorry

Forum: BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:52 PM
  8. pgabriel replied to the thread Government Corruption.

@K9Texan Your threads aren't all bad, this is a good topic but relax. For instance, I've been posting here over 20 years and there...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:35 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now