1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OkayAyeReloaded's Recent Activity

1. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I get the idea, and they're solid players to pick up true. But if you're predictable you can be game-planned for easier in a seven-game...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  2. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Jalen Smith and Jones are interesting I agree, Jones as FVV backup and Smith looks like a decent option with good spacing. They might...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  3. OkayAyeReloaded liked TimDuncanDonaut's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Lakers lose [IMG]

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:38 PM
  4. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

I want to hear Jokic talk about shrugging it off and heading to the locker room lol.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  5. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

If Denver wins the series that shot will be seared Lakers memories for years. Outstanding games tonight.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:36 PM
  6. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Other thread lol

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:35 PM
  7. OkayAyeReloaded liked thegary's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Wow, what a game

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:22 PM
  8. OkayAyeReloaded liked Reeko's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Sixers fans blaming the refsā€¦no surprise there I guess love to see Morey lose

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  9. OkayAyeReloaded liked A_3PO's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Can't believe that happened. It seemed so obvious the game was over when Maxey's 3 made it 101-96. Then 8-0 in 25 seconds! The Knicks...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  10. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Still time for a dagger three Yep, playoff basketball they let them play in the last few minutes pretty much. Separates the wheat from...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  11. OkayAyeReloaded liked Rocket River's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Refs definitely let anything go It i was Philly I'd be piased. Rocket River

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:16 PM
  12. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Those last two Knicks possessions were impressive as hell. That was football basically and not being denied.

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now