1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MrButtocks's Recent Activity

1. MrButtocks replied to the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Stone freaking nailed this pick. Amen is a beast.

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:16 PM
  2. MrButtocks liked Snow Villiers's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

If we don't win this with SGA out we don't deserve to make the play-in

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  3. MrButtocks replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Hardest game we've had in a long time. Hope we pull it out.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  4. MrButtocks liked CantStopJG24's post in the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

No disrespect but this is the worst proposal i've seen in a long time. A top 10 pick for a player that expires next year, who's injury...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  5. MrButtocks replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

I don't even know what kind of immediate help we could trade the 2024 pick for. No team is giving up a star for a #8-10 pick. Do we need...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  6. MrButtocks liked Qan's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

Next game will be the test.

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:50 AM
  7. MrButtocks replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

We're 71 games into the season and have a winning team. Life is good.

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:48 PM
  8. MrButtocks liked bluffkin's post in the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

I feel like Topic and Sheppard will not be available at 8, Clingan or Filipowski would be interesting. I'd be happy with any 7ft plus...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  9. MrButtocks replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

Brooklyn is guaranteed to win tonight against Toronto.

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  10. MrButtocks replied to the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

The picks alone for Bridges would have been an overpay. I understand the team prioritized winning this season and Jalen's trade value...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  11. MrButtocks liked Easy's post in the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

Both GMs should be fired. One for the offer. The other for turning it down.

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:39 PM
  12. MrButtocks liked rimrocker's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Shorter Rondo? No, I don't see it.

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  13. MrButtocks liked Radricky's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

[MEDIA]

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  14. MrButtocks replied to the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

Bridges isn't even a good defender at the moment, he's average at best. He's living off of his reputation in Phoenix. Even in Phoenix he...

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  15. MrButtocks replied to the thread Something clicking with Jalen Green.

This isn't just another post-ASB boost for Jalen. The fact that we're a .500 team and winning meaningful games late in the season makes...

Mar 23, 2024 at 10:48 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now