1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mfastx's Recent Activity

1. mfastx replied to the thread Rockets fans - which team do you root for in the playoffs 2024?.

Clippers, I usually (casually) root for the team with the least prior success and the longest since their last championship. So that's...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  2. mfastx liked OremLK's post in the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

Yeah, I was looking at Coby's numbers yesterday and it's a massive leap for him. Almost doubled all of his volume numbers while...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  3. mfastx replied to the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

Yeah I don't think Cam was that great, maybe like top 80-90, but just given where he was last season the raw improvement is pretty...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  4. mfastx replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

I was more so looking at his TS%, win shares and VORP.

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  5. mfastx replied to the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

I'm surprised Cam Thomas or Jalen Johnson weren't finalists if Coby White is, but out of those three I'd say White improved the most...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:26 AM
  6. mfastx replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

My issue with Trae is that he peaked (so far) in his 4th season and has declined in the two years since then. I consider him a top 25...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  7. mfastx replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

This is where I want him to improve the most. If he can increase catch and shoot to 38-39% or so that would go a long way to increasing...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  8. mfastx liked jordnnnn's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

nba.com has these numbers 3 point % by coverage Very tight : 20.0% on 0.1 attempts per game Tight : 17.5% on 1 attempt per game Open :...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  9. mfastx liked Mathloom's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Right, he's 31% on 6+ feet which pissed me off but then when I watched the games i realized that's not him missing those shots at the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:49 PM
  10. mfastx replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

I honestly haven't put as much thought into it than you have. He has a good enough work ethic to improve on several areas of his game...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  11. mfastx replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

I agree, I'd say Dillon is a top 200 player at best lol. That looks like the Ringer list which I think many folks have some...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  12. mfastx replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Jalen is ahead of KPJ in TS% as well as the other metrics I cited earlier at the end of their respective third seasons. It's not the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  13. mfastx replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

I agree. His demeanor at the exit interview and his interviews during training camp came off like he just doesn't take the sport seriously.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  14. mfastx replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

I think you're lumping me in with another group. I def don't see his potential as a number 1 option at this point. Just found it...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  15. mfastx replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

The age difference is a technicality and trying to act like 10 months of development at a young age means nothing is a giveaway you're...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now