1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mathloom's Recent Activity

1. Mathloom liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

There are are dudes with far worse forms than Green who have better 3 pt fg% in their career. So I don't think his form is an issue....

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  2. Mathloom replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Unfortunately I had some time today so I searched @astrosrule history with the word Brooks to see what on earth started this thing for...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:04 AM
  3. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Yeah for sure. They're all better passers than him of course, but he probably has the highest defensive ceiling and floor of the group...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:03 AM
  4. Mathloom liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Green is a better natural shooter than Ja, Fox and Westbrook. His form is the most effortless of the group.

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:01 AM
  5. Mathloom liked xaos's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Great post

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  6. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Players who go ultra fast tend to struggle with 3PT consistency/efficiency, especially early in their careers. Jalen is actual more...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:35 PM
  7. Mathloom replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

The excel sheet tells the story, it's the analyst that doesn't understand. He doesn't differentiate between: - Brooks played great...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  8. Mathloom liked Francis3422's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Brooks would fetch a first round pic from a team, trying to make a big jump into the playoffs or further into the playoffs next year.

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:39 PM
  9. Mathloom liked Hemingway's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

It would be beyond stupid to add assets to dump Dillon. If he isn’t traded as part of a package, he would be a terrific backup sf as...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  10. Mathloom liked xaos's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Do people watch basketball anymore or just use excel to judge an NBA player? Brooks may not be a top 100 player but the talk of needing...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  11. Mathloom liked Houston77's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Again, I disagree. He's a top 100 player on a non-max contract who is generally healthy. Those guys always have value.

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  12. Mathloom replied to the thread What does Sengun need to work on this summer?.

3PTER 3PTER 3PTER. There's absolutely NOTHING Sengun can improve so much that his overall impact on team wins will skyrocket as much as...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:34 PM
  13. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Right, he's 31% on 6+ feet which pissed me off but then when I watched the games i realized that's not him missing those shots at the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  14. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

You must be misremembering or misunderstanding something. Jalen's issue has always been shot selection and access to the paint. They've...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  15. Mathloom replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Uhh, no. A contender would want that the most that's obvious. A rebuilder would want it the least. A high draft pick is not a guarantee...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now