1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Madmanmetz's Recent Activity

1. Madmanmetz replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

I have been waiting for this match up for years. My cousins grew up less than a mile from the east campus in Durham. My aunt one of the...

Mar 29, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  2. Madmanmetz liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

No he didn't. He had UH in the Final Four. Every Selection Sunday, our overworked and underpaid staff hurriedly hands each of the...

Mar 29, 2024 at 5:36 AM
  3. Madmanmetz replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

Spank those Yankees.

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  4. Madmanmetz liked boomboom's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

'If you can't get Houston when you shoot 45 free throws, get 26 offensive rebounds and foul out half of the Houston roster, exactly when...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:42 PM
  5. Madmanmetz liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Think about how big an ******* Melusky had to be.... He had an 1.100 OPS in AAA the year before he made the Astros. He makes the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  6. Madmanmetz liked SamCassell's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

It's been a big fall for Whitley, but this is the nature of pitching prospects. We ascribe blame to failure and it sounds like much of...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  7. Madmanmetz liked MadMax's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I had a really busy rough day…zero chance I can watch this again today…maybe in June on an Astros off-night. I really want to, but it...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:05 AM
  8. Madmanmetz liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Not much to say about this game that hasn't already been said. I just remember them showing a foul trouble graphic right before the 2nd...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:01 AM
  9. Madmanmetz replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

I was in Corpus the year he was there. Saw him a few times I said it then I never thought he was that good. Out of shape, yes a few...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:56 PM
  10. Madmanmetz liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Two of them were hella sus man. There was one play where sharp was trying to set a screen then the Aggie player bumped into him and...

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  11. Madmanmetz liked Houston Native's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I was there last night. Great crowd, a fair amount of Baylor fans stayed, probably because of the two Texas teams. Overall, around the...

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  12. Madmanmetz liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Bruh it ain't no thing. I'm GOING TO BE THERE!

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  13. Madmanmetz liked YOLO's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  14. Madmanmetz liked Aware's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

refs were bad and generally favored aggy. things tend to even out but not in this one. [MEDIA] ^ shead gets hacked with all officials...

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  15. Madmanmetz liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I am wiped out. I feel like I just watched a world series game. One of the ones in which we beat the Dodgers. In particular the one...

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now