1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

leroy's Recent Activity

1. leroy liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Good News: FCC Reinstates Net Neutrality In A Blow To Internet Service Providers.

The internet is a series of tubes. https://deadline.com/2024/04/net-neutrality-approved-fcc-vote-1235893572/ Major internet providers...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  2. leroy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Nice to see Montero turning back into 2022 Montero.

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  3. leroy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Awesome. That would've been nice a few innings ago with men on base.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:22 PM
  4. leroy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

At least that looked like a normal Ryan Pressley.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  5. leroy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

This s*** is actually why I still have hope. There's no way this team with these hitters (minus Abreu) will continue to be such dog...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:12 PM
  6. leroy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

No excuse to be losing this game with all of the RISP left on base...and it's by Altuve and Yordan. So f***ing frustrating.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:03 PM
  7. leroy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

A little of both. Definitely requires a drink.

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  8. leroy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Man. Just can't get through the 1st inning. Crazy times.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  9. leroy liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

“Did you ever look at a dollar bill, man? There’s some spooky s**t goin’ on there. And it’s green too.” — Slater

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  10. leroy replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

It was but I'm not ready for them to be in such a state that old Cosby Show reruns got better ratings than their games...which really...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  11. leroy liked the shark's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

I know quite a bit has been going wrong thus far, but I guess I'm old school, and being only 5.5 games out of first place with FIVE more...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:03 AM
  12. leroy replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

That is f***ing amazing. Always thought it was in the area of the State Park. I will certianly have more questions but I'll PM you.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  13. leroy liked Red.Glare's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

The Moontower (actually known as the fire tower) was the one place the local PD or Sheriff's Dept. never caught on to. It was actually...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  14. leroy replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I want in on this. Having gone to Sam and was just graduating HS when Dazed came out...and lived in Austin for 15 years...I'm enamored...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:55 AM
  15. leroy liked Red.Glare's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Yeah I know, but you're a smart man and entertaining. And I was just impressed that you brought up his name. Geez hard to say. Probably...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now