1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

lakersuck2's Recent Activity

1. lakersuck2 replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

I really doubt he's actually 6'3. He looks tiny on the court. His wingspan is only an inch above FVV. Maybe he just has a really long...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:46 PM
  2. lakersuck2 replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I have a feeling Monk's gonna get the craziest contract of the off-season. Something like an insanely high number but short guaranteed...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  3. lakersuck2 liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Bingo. I wouldn't trade next year's Nets pick for two lottery shots this year. If the Rockets did in fact have the #2 and the #4, they...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  4. lakersuck2 replied to the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

Alpi was a beast even before the draft. He was MVP in a legitimate mens league at 17. We had an egghead coach who wanted to bench him...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  5. lakersuck2 liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

If they think Alperen is improved this year, just wait for next year… Alperen improved, but most of it was just getting the dorks and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  6. lakersuck2 replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

That's a fair point. I think Brooklyn's KG and Pierce trade blew up the value of those far in the future 1sts because that team just...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  7. lakersuck2 replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I get it and i wouldn't do it for White either just saying that lottery picks won't get you much this year. Everyone, even the top...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  8. lakersuck2 replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I get OPs point. This draft sucks everyone knows it. The value of a top 4 pick isn't fixed, it's dependent on the draft and so the ones...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now