1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

juicystream's Recent Activity

1. juicystream replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

What a difference from Baker. Not only is he willing to put his best 3 hitters in the first 3 spots, he isn't worried about his lefties...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  2. juicystream liked Nook's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

If my choices are Trump or Kennedy - I will take Kennedy...... because while he is bat **** insane, he isn't evil.

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  3. juicystream liked Amiga's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

After this incident, you have to ask - why not (protective barriers around piers?)

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:30 AM
  4. juicystream replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

I feel like that make the argument that Baltimore does indeed have a crime problem. I enjoyed my brief time there, but definitely not an...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  5. juicystream replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Are there not backup systems to prevent this or was the boat poorly maintained?

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  6. juicystream liked Commodore's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:08 AM
  7. juicystream replied to the thread Deion & Shadeur Sanders.

Nothing wrong for a father looking out for his son, or a coach that owes a hell of a lot to in Travis Hunter. And people can talk about...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:06 AM
  8. juicystream replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

All that space between pillars and it runs smack into one. Can't imagine the cost and time needed to build an entirely new bridge.

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  9. juicystream liked Andre0087's post in the thread Trump Grifts, Loans, and Investigations.

I'm around 99% sure this guy will never be held accountable. If it happens great but I'm not expecting it to because the rich always...

Mar 25, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  10. juicystream replied to the thread The state of the republican party.

I haven't paid for school lunch or breakfast for so long. I do not want to start.

Mar 22, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  11. juicystream liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread Former Astros Tracking Thread.

[MEDIA]

Mar 22, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  12. juicystream replied to the thread Former Astros Tracking Thread.

It is real hard to have a sub .300 SLG and actually play in the majors. I really like Myles Straw, and want him to play, but that is...

Mar 22, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now