1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

joshuaao's Recent Activity

1. joshuaao liked peleincubus's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I bet it is tiresome. You’re legitimately 100% a complete a**hole. You have come across for years as an unlikable miserable person...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  2. joshuaao liked Haymitch's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I think everyone has to be impressed by Jalen last night. Obviously, he carried us offensively. But what was also impressive was how,...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  3. joshuaao liked Houstunna's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240328-021959_Google.jpg Mar 28, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  4. joshuaao liked kpdark's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

[IMG]

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  5. joshuaao liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I try not to let recency bias impact me positive or negative - but this is also different in some ways because he is not only doing...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:27 AM
  6. joshuaao liked saleem's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

This win will give the Houston Rockets belief that they can make the play in. I believe that this was probably Jalen Green 's best...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  7. joshuaao liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

It’s not just that- very very few players could get there as fast as he did…. Like maybe 5-10 players… then (like you said) the ability...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  8. joshuaao liked rcketsfan1's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

By eye test Brooks had a great game. He played great defense and had some clutch shots. He screwed up the first offensive and...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  9. joshuaao liked Reeko's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I have Jalen Green trauma…if he starts out slow, I start experiencing flashbacks and anxiety basically, I have basketball PTSD before...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  10. joshuaao liked Scarface281's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Jalen seriously turned into Harden or Kobe for me this game. Just give the man the ball and let him go. Throughout his entire late...

11. joshuaao liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

No qualifiers - Jalen Green was awesome and did it against a very good team and defenders. Players have “good games” and even “great...

12. joshuaao liked peleincubus's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Exactly. That is all that needs to be said. There is no backtracking now, Bobby has made several hundred posts about how stupid and dumb...

13. joshuaao liked DreamShook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

this game was trash. Rockets shouldn't have let OKC take them to the last game of the series. Rockets and Harden were on some bullshit....

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:05 AM
  14. joshuaao liked majicdonjuan's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Lol. Dude you have been insisting for years Jalen would never be anything. You had it out for him from the start. When folks would say...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  15. joshuaao liked Mathloom's post in the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

I’m so excited for Cam to be back soon. This switch-everything defense would suit him a lot more, he’s a beast in transition and the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now