1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Williamson's Recent Activity

1. Williamson replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Honestly, the only reason you could even talk me into giving Klay a contract is so that we could be responsible for the end of that trio...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  2. Williamson liked fchowd0311's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

If before the season started in 2023 if someone said we would go 41-41, how many people at the time would then say "well internal growth...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  3. Williamson liked fchowd0311's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

True. These guys didn't have the -10 debuff from painted nails.

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  4. Williamson liked Aruba77's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I listen to these guys quite often and Sam is a big fan of what the rockets are doing. I think it’s clear you don’t extend Sengun or...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:36 PM
  5. Williamson posted a new thread.

[Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review

[MEDIA] Well I'm excited to watch this!

Forum: Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  6. Williamson replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I was watching an offseason preview of the Rockets, and apparently if we don't pick up the option on guys like Landale and Jeff Green...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:52 AM
  7. Williamson liked xaos's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Bumping this thread in case anyone is interested in a Kevin Porter Jr discussion

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  8. Williamson liked ElPigto's post in the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

Carlos Delfino. [MEDIA]

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  9. Williamson liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  10. Williamson liked ElPigto's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I've always liked Mitchell, but man he sure gets bounced from the playoffs very easily and he's also had some very forgettable playoff...

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:07 PM
  11. Williamson liked lakersuck2's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I definitely agree that they're too small but if you only take one and have a decent sized guard like Jalen as the other I think you'd...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  12. Williamson liked OremLK's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Donovan Mitchell is also damn strong and should be a good defender, but he doesn't seem interested in playing much defense. But yeah, I...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  13. Williamson replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Whew! Giving up Cam isn't going to make you many friends around here. I'm really not interested in Garland or Mitchell, personally....

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:40 AM
  14. Williamson liked zeeshan2's post in the thread Jabari Smith Jr. is the Rockets' franchise player.

[MEDIA]

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  15. Williamson liked OremLK's post in the thread Jabari Smith Jr. is the Rockets' franchise player.

Hard to see Charlotte parting with Miller under almost any circumstances. I feel like they'd almost be more likely to trade LaMelo...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:26 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now