1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

J Sizzle's Recent Activity

1. J Sizzle replied to the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

And that's before you factor in him already being a plus defender

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  2. J Sizzle liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Over his last 7 games Amen is averaging 17.0/10.1/3.0. This is the worst he's ever going to be.

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  3. J Sizzle replied to the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

This narrative is dumb. Jalen is finally finishing at the rim & making shots. That's really all it is. You could argue that it's because...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:49 AM
  4. J Sizzle replied to the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

Will be signing first thing tomorrow

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:54 PM
  5. J Sizzle liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Best pure athlete in the NBA?

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:43 PM
  6. J Sizzle replied to the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

Results are in.... Jalen played like a superstar. I'm so impressed.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:47 PM
  7. J Sizzle replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Devastating. No way we win in overtime. Totally choked. Jalen green is back though

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  8. J Sizzle replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Great game from Jalen. Terrific stuff.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  9. J Sizzle liked conquistador#11's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I was hoping to catch Shai shoot his 30 free throws. Damn, can't believe he won't play. I hate this. [IMG]

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  10. J Sizzle replied to the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

I mean...if you honestly believe this then so be it lmfao. Not worth engaging.

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  11. J Sizzle liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

DRAMA!! [ATTACH]

DRAMA.gif Mar 27, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  12. J Sizzle replied to the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

I'm not saying anything is a fluke yet or indicative of who is in the future. I'm looking holistically at what we've seen during his 3...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  13. J Sizzle liked TriumVirate's post in the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

He's had good/great games against good/great teams this season. Hell he had at least two of them in his rookie season (Celtics and...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  14. J Sizzle replied to the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

I mean it's everything, right? Shooting, defense, finishing, etc. It's not one thing specifically. But this is absolutely the type of...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:51 AM
  15. J Sizzle replied to the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

This game vs. OKC will tell a whole lot about if this stretch Green is having is real change for him or just another March/April fool's...

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now