1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ima_drummer2k's Recent Activity

1. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Realtors and Commission.

There are a lot of really crappy realtors out there, but a good realtor is worth it IMO. I heard that 80% of houses are sold by 20% of...

Mar 18, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  2. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Favorite Airline 2024.

Any time we fly, I always say I'm going to try someone other than United but I always end up going with them. I live 20 minutes away...

Mar 18, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  3. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread What's One of Your Fav Funny Scenes From a TV Series?.

No King of Queens references? I love this show because....well, it's basically a sitcom about me and my wife. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]...

Mar 18, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  4. ima_drummer2k liked Nook's post in the thread Astros in hot pursuit of Blake Snell.

Pressly has pitched nearly 50 games in the post season (all with the Astros) and he has an era of just above 2… and that includes the...

Mar 18, 2024 at 8:32 AM
  5. ima_drummer2k liked GOATuve's post in the thread Anybody Ever Been to Spring Training?.

That's awesome. Glad your family had a great time.

Mar 16, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  6. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Anybody Ever Been to Spring Training?.

Just got back from Spring Training late last night. Stopped in Gulf Shores AL for a few beach days on the way home. GREATEST VACATION...

Mar 15, 2024 at 2:04 PM
  7. ima_drummer2k liked Ziggy's post in the thread What Concerts have you attended this year?.

I don't usually see concerts alone either, but sometimes nobody else digs the band and it makes sense. Sure I could get someone to go...

Mar 15, 2024 at 1:18 PM