1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ima_drummer2k's Recent Activity

1. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

It's finally here. Baseball almost every day for the next 6 months! Cheers to Chaz and Diaz finally being full time starters.

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  2. ima_drummer2k liked lpbman's post in the thread Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?.

Nope... But the choice in November is really, really easy. To put it in sandwich terms, I don't care for tuna sandwiches.... but the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  3. ima_drummer2k liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Movie] “Road House” Remake.

I used to **** guys like you in prison

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  4. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Yeah, back then it was big news if a junior left school early. Like Clyde did. You're welcome, Georgetown.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  5. ima_drummer2k liked Pipedream's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

It was better, just for the fact that it was prior to the proliferation of "one and done" and high school players to the NBA. You see...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  6. ima_drummer2k liked Jake Tower's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

What a fantastic game, and I don't mean that just because UH won. It strikes me that each time a see a game or extended clip of 80s...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  7. ima_drummer2k liked Easy's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Phi Slama Jama vs the Dukes dunks. UH won the high flying dunkfest in the second half.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  8. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

If you have some time to kill before the Duke game....... Probably the greatest college basketball game I've ever seen. Especially the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  9. ima_drummer2k liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

a wild rusty hardin appears [ATTACH]

upload_2024-3-26_11-29-35.jpeg Mar 26, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  10. ima_drummer2k liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

Sorry I didn't understand the porpoise.

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  11. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

The stuff of nightmares. I always think about this when crossing the Galveston bridge or the ship channel bridge on the east beltway....

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  12. ima_drummer2k liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Things That Annoy You.

There are like thousands of this exact shirt for sale on Amazon I've been ordering them for about a decade at least.

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  13. ima_drummer2k liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Things That Annoy You.

I'd like ball caps that will fit my giant german head without needing to use the absolute last snap in the back

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:43 AM
  14. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Things That Annoy You.

I may have already said this at some point, but... Why don't T-shirt makers make shirts for tall people who DON'T weight 300 pounds and...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  15. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

Of course nothing will happen, but at the very least, we as Astros fans can have some fun at the expense of dodger (and angel) fans. We...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now