1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IBTL
Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2024 at 9:04 PM
Birthday:
July 4
comme ci, comme ça

IBTL

Member, Male, from tennis court northwest houston

Supporting Member

Go Coogs Apr 19, 2024 at 6:21 AM

IBTL was last seen:
Viewing forum Houston Astros, Apr 19, 2024 at 9:04 PM
    1. 3rdCoastNate
      3rdCoastNate
      Hey IBTL can you email me the link when you get a chance? Thanks - 3rdCoastNate. nathanatx@yahoo.com
    2. Rileydog
      Rileydog
      IBTL, So it looks like you're the gatekeeper, which is a great idea. Could you email me the link. Thanks - Rileydog. changdt4@hotmail.com
    3. H-townballers
      H-townballers
      Can I please have the link? Tranbrad@hotmail.com
    4. DaneB
      DaneB
      May I have please have access to the link? My email is dane.brammer@gmail.com. Thanks!
    5. Gertso
      Gertso
      can you send the link please gertsod@gmail.com thanks in advance.
    6. azoghbi
      azoghbi
      moved to NYC, a link would be greatly appreciated: zanthony025@gmail.com thanks!
    7. Commodore
      Commodore
      can you email game link to joel.fagin@gmail.com
    8. DLS
      DLS
      Hey,

Can I get a link?

koko.mjolk@gmail.com

Thanks!
    9. IBTL
      IBTL
      whats your email ? send me your email to freakyshanequa69@hotmail.com
    10. LAFIRMA22
      LAFIRMA22
      can I get the password and unsername?
    11. Dgn1
      Dgn1
      No problem thanks!
    12. Dgn1
      Dgn1
      Hey bro the name of that hippie town is Paia. In regards to Willie Nelson.
    13. pugsly8422
    14. IBTL
      IBTL
      hey there. I worked at Xerox doing IT and sales stuff. Then 2 different airline software (Emirates was a customer) companies sales and implementation. Worked in sales for online travel company and setting up their reservations systems. Started business with partner in 2005. Bought him out in 2007. Work everyday in a small business selling transport services online. Created an online air search engine and hotel search engine for a specific industry within travel. Looking for something in sales or customer relationship. Perhaps marketing SEO since my small business is all online and have had to be on that. Can we talk on email?
      freakyshanequa69@hotmail.com
    15. Mathloom
      Mathloom
      hey bud. tell me your qualifications/experience, then i can tell you how to go about it.
    16. SwoLy-D
      SwoLy-D
    17. Karlfranklin
      Karlfranklin
      I really appreciate your response and am glad you've got experience dealing with exchange students.

What's your location in california? Is it convenient to visit some college campuses nearby?

Thanks.
    18. AnnaMegan
      AnnaMegan
      What about McClain's needs?
  • About

Birthday:
    July 4
    comme ci, comme ça
    gurl lemme suck them toes

Signature

my style is impetuous
    my defense is impregnable
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now