1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

houstonstime's Recent Activity

1. houstonstime replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I want Guerendo (RB) if possible.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:42 AM
  2. houstonstime replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

If it’s any consolation, I feel like that would be a change most easily accomplished down the line.. they aren’t going to redo uniforms...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:39 AM
  3. houstonstime liked Two Sandwiches's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Sucks. Seems like signs pointing to us missing out on the bull horn helmets. That was the thing I was most excited for.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:38 AM
  4. houstonstime liked IslandB.O.I.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Glad we are getting to see this now. They will undoubtedly be on a commercial break when the Texans draft so we wouldn’t get to see it...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:37 AM
  5. houstonstime liked HeyBudLetsParty's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

If we win uniforms will be great, if we lose they’re trash

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:37 AM
  6. houstonstime liked IslandB.O.I.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Are we sure that’s really the though? Maybe just some generic versions for the draft. They all look identical. Numbers on the shoulders....

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:07 PM
  7. houstonstime liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

This is what I'm thinking.

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:07 PM
  8. houstonstime liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

50 is young brother. Live life to the fullest. I lost my best friend a couple of months ago to a heart attack and he was only 45. He...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  9. houstonstime liked MadMax's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I am so very old. Turning 50 in just over a week. I always get blown away by stats like that, because I still think of myself as young

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  10. houstonstime liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Can we launch into 20 pages of dialogue over embossing and beveling like when the Astros rebranded in 2013?

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:48 PM
  11. houstonstime liked War Machine's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I know I’m in the minority here, but I actually prefer over-the-shoulder panels on jerseys to around-the-shoulder ones, as seen on our...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  12. houstonstime replied to the thread Free agency.

Dolphins losing a 1st and 3rd and not getting Brady or Payton is pretty hilarious.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  13. houstonstime replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I honestly really like the Seahawks unis. Or maybe just the color scheme. But I do see the resemblance.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  14. houstonstime replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Might be an unpopular opinion: I kinda like the number font. It’s different, maybe alludes to a horn in the bend? I dunno, I like that...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  15. houstonstime liked War Machine's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG]

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now