1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GRENDEL's Recent Activity

1. GRENDEL posted a new thread.

[Movie] Immaculate

[MEDIA] Sweeney plays Cecilia, a woman of devout faith who is offered a fulfilling new role at an illustrious Italian convent. Her...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:04 AM
  2. GRENDEL liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread Jerry Seinfeld - Unfrosted (Netflix Movie).

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  3. GRENDEL liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread [Movie] “Road House” Remake.

The original, where not only do they have the Sam Elliot character Wade Garrett, but also, if you remember, when he is first introduced,...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  4. GRENDEL liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread [Movie] “Road House” Remake.

How was this comedy even made lmao!!!

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  5. GRENDEL posted a new thread.

[Movie] Kinds of Kindness - Emma Stone & Yorgos Lanthimos

Hot off their “Poor Things” collaboration, Oscar-nominated director Yorgos Lanthimos and best actress winner Emma Stone already have...

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  6. GRENDEL replied to the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

Saw that this morning, that just an awful accident. I can't even imagine what those poor people on the bridge went thru.....

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  7. GRENDEL liked Rocket River's post in the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

Man . . . I will be scared on any suspension bridge for a few weeks Man . . that looks so much less sturdy Rocket River

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  8. GRENDEL posted a new thread.

[Movie] Bad Boys 4: Ride or Die

Sony Pictures has just released the trailer for “Bad Boys 4,” starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. The film’s official title is “Bad...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  9. GRENDEL liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Movie] Godzilla x Kong 2: New Empire.

First reactions coming out. It’s mostly ‘action is awesome, dialogue/emotion is bland’…which is just fine with me in a Godzilla flick....

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  10. GRENDEL liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Movie] Godzilla x Kong 2: New Empire.

This is pretty sweet [MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  11. GRENDEL replied to the thread [Horror Cinema] Late Night With The Devil (IFC Films).

I left impressed with the movie overall, some issues with pacing because they splice "behind the scenes" footage between the broadcast...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  12. GRENDEL liked Xerobull's post in the thread [HBO Max] The Penguin.

Looks like a quality mob show. I guess I need to watch The Batman now.

Mar 22, 2024
  13. GRENDEL liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Horror Cinema] Late Night With The Devil (IFC Films).

Let us know. I really want to see it but have zero time to go.

Mar 22, 2024
  14. GRENDEL replied to the thread [Movie] Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

Aykroyd and Hudson are in for extended portions, Murry and Potts pop up in the third act to throw around quips but that's about it....

Mar 22, 2024
  15. GRENDEL liked cwebbster's post in the thread [Movie] Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

2, although not good, is way better than this crap.

Mar 22, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now