1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Two Sandwiches's Recent Activity

1. Two Sandwiches liked Mattician's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG] Damn. I'm waiting for them to add a snapback version of this one.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  2. Two Sandwiches liked FishBulb913's post in the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

Well can a NDA still be valid without a non compete clause?

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  3. Two Sandwiches liked DFWRocket's post in the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

Glad to see this. It will change the broadcast industry quite a bit where noncompete clauses are very common.

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  4. Two Sandwiches liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

[IMG] https://www.ftc.gov/legal-library/browse/rules/noncompete-rule Under the final Noncompete Rule, the FTC adopts a comprehensive...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  5. Two Sandwiches liked Xerobull's post in the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

This is ****ing HUGE news, and will surely be contested in court, possibly to the USSC.

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  6. Two Sandwiches replied to the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

Yeah, but the US Chamber of Commerce is challenging. This will end up in the Supreme Court, likely. I don't necessarily have a non...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:40 AM
  7. Two Sandwiches liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Sam Houston was a physically big man for his time, I'm thinking OL/DL, 4th round, 1835 draft

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  8. Two Sandwiches liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  9. Two Sandwiches liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG] [IMG]

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  10. Two Sandwiches liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I'd buy a dog turd if they slapped this logo on it. [ATTACH] Speaking of which.... can the Texans pleeeeeeeeeease give us a high res...

upload_2024-4-23_16-3-38.png Apr 23, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  11. Two Sandwiches liked Mattician's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

My 3 takeaways: The red just looks too good to not be the home primary color. They had over 300 H options and they couldn't pick one...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  12. Two Sandwiches liked justtxyank's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I dig that blue texans logo hat. Will definitely rock that.

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  13. Two Sandwiches liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  14. Two Sandwiches liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[ATTACH] Mission complete. Hats only being sold at NRG for now. All 3 are fitted

20240423_122536.jpg Apr 23, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  15. Two Sandwiches liked justtxyank's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Hannah is awesome, no doubt, but I think the Cal redemption arc is tremendous. Script writers have nailed it. Four years ago he was an...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now