1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

durvasa's Recent Activity

1. durvasa liked heypartner's post in the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

The issue for the NBA (and punishment handed out) is clearly spelled out in the NBA’s Constitution & Bylaws. imo, the commish is just...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  2. durvasa replied to the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

It looks to me like the issue for the NBA is less about protecting the game itself and more about ensuring gamblers aren’t being screwed...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  3. durvasa replied to the thread Soul caught on camera leaving man's body.

If a soul is visible in infrared, then surely this would be something that paranormal “scientists” have studied and documented...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:13 AM
  4. durvasa liked K9Texan's post in the thread Soul caught on camera leaving man's body.

I've seen this before. This man's Earthly experience ended and his soul went to Jesus. It's fascinating to actually see it happen....

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now