1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DreamShook's Recent Activity

1. DreamShook replied to the thread White People and Oatmeal.

dont forget about those chia seeds. They soak those too.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  2. DreamShook liked VanityHalfBlack's post in the thread White People and Oatmeal.

So where do you get these mystical oats that have to soak over night? Does overnight oats taste any different from instant oats.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  3. DreamShook replied to the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

A lot of discourse over Caitlin Clark. Everything is outrage. I hope that get people to watch the games.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  4. DreamShook liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

So is the chick from Alabama. So good. [MEDIA]

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  5. DreamShook liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  6. DreamShook liked TimDuncanDonaut's post in the thread [EC Play-In] (10) Atlanta Vs. (9) Chicago.

Bruno sighting. [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  7. DreamShook replied to the thread [EC Play-In] (10) Atlanta Vs. (9) Chicago.

Coby white's hair annoys me.

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  8. DreamShook liked peleincubus's post in the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

Yeah I’m being mean. The Stanford girl and LSU girl are attractive.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  9. DreamShook liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

I’m in love with Cameron the forward from Stanford right now. Legit a model. [IMG] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:26 PM
  10. DreamShook liked Nook's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Plays a huge part in prospect evaluation and player evaluation. He was the strongest advocate for Sengun for example. He also was...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:17 PM
  11. DreamShook replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

yeah im glad they kept this dude. Just getting sengun off of OKC's talent department is all i needed to see this guy got the juice.

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:16 AM
  12. DreamShook liked daywalker02's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Keeping Eli Witus is the much bigger news, he is as talented as they come, just not sure of himself enough to take the step out of...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:15 AM
  13. DreamShook replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

these dudes were fighting us so hard to go out sad. makes me angry.

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  14. DreamShook replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

Rocket should have been 10th seed. Tari cursed us from his hospital bed. the Warriors can def come back.

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:17 PM
  15. DreamShook replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:15 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now