1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dr of Dunk's Recent Activity

1. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread 27.4%.

Yeah, the lottery drawing doesn't take that long since it's actually only for the first 4 picks. The rest of the lottery goes back to...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  2. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread 27.4%.

It's boring, but not sure about tedious. [MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  3. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread 27.4%.

Yup. There are 14 balls and each team has a number of combinations of those balls. When a team wins, their combinations remain active....

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  4. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread 27.4%.

The process has been shown on YouTube.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:51 PM
  5. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

lol. Same here. I have a 500 MB connection and think I need to downgrade. But there's just me on this connection, so maybe I'm an...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  6. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread Latinos and Trucks.

I actually like that. lol. I doubt they're going to be hauling bales of hay in the bed. I saw a Bentayga running around these parts...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now