1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

don grahamleone's Recent Activity

1. don grahamleone liked Pistol Pete's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Yeah, Bobby calling anyone else a scumbag is hilarious.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:48 PM
  2. don grahamleone liked Believe It!'s post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

So people that do not want a proven headcase who has been a POS at every stop in his career, and oh yeah, has assaulted women on more...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:48 PM
  3. don grahamleone replied to the thread 2024 Draft Simulator Drafts.

From Pro Football Network: 42: OG Christian Haynes (UConn) 59: DT Ruke Ohrohroro (Clemson) 86: DT Michael Hall (Ohio State) 123: LB...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  4. don grahamleone liked ApacheWarrior's post in the thread 2024 Draft Simulator Drafts.

I would say, no. Often teams throw some crumbs to both the the offensive and defensive coordinators. Since I only devote 3 picks for...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  5. don grahamleone liked Marshall Bryant's post in the thread 2024 Draft Simulator Drafts.

Trade with KC 86 for 95 & 131 42.Byron Murphy II DT Iowa 59.Braden Fiske DT Florida State 95.Johnny Wilson WR Florida State 123.Dylan...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:37 PM
  6. don grahamleone liked Aruba77's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I listen to these guys quite often and Sam is a big fan of what the rockets are doing. I think it’s clear you don’t extend Sengun or...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:05 PM
  7. don grahamleone liked highpost1388's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Unless someone is trying to move on from a top 15 player, we just need to stay solid. We can shuffle around some role players, but we...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:05 PM
  8. don grahamleone liked Houston77's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Some notes. Sengun, Green, Amen, and Jabari are our tier 1 assets; Cam and Eason tier 2 They don't believe Green or Sengun have done...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  9. don grahamleone liked Haymitch's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Leaving off our stud center is unforgivable. Boban shouldn't be so disrespected.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  10. don grahamleone liked mac_got_this's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

What’s the problem?

11. don grahamleone liked heypartner's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

excerpt: Houston also has a bright future as it builds around third-year guard Jalen Green, second-year forward Jabari Smith Jr. and...

12. don grahamleone liked mac_got_this's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I wouldnt extend anybody before the season(unless they take a below market extension) and keep evaluating until at lest mid season for...

13. don grahamleone liked Williamson's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

[MEDIA] Well I'm excited to watch this!

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  14. don grahamleone liked studogg's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Didn’t say I want it. Spider isn’t it. I’m definitely inferring but the rumors are Mitchell doesn’t like Cleveland and they are...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  15. don grahamleone liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Udoka wants the worse defender who is also much older and has shown what is the best he will ever be? I seriously doubt that. Do you...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now