1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deuce's Recent Activity

1. Deuce liked topfive's post in the thread Rockets with the March award trifecta?.

I'm hoping for voter fatigue, since Wemby, Miller and Holmgren have each won twice this year.

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
  2. Deuce liked topfive's post in the thread Rockets with the March award trifecta?.

Jalen's almost a lock to take the WC Player of the Month award for March. Amen might be a favorite to take the WC Rookie of the Month...

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
  3. Deuce liked kpdark's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

this villain mentality kinda suits JG4-----gives him that edge---------would be great if DB mentors him well [DEFENSE and that...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:57 PM
  4. Deuce liked kpdark's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:57 PM
  5. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread Cam Whitmore out 3 weeks with sprained LCL.

I honestly don’t care if he comes back or not this season - because I have seen enough. I am sure the coaches (the only part of the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  6. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

This game was different. Getting 30 points because you were hot from outside or not guarded well is one thing… he was guarded well in...

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  7. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I try not to let recency bias impact me positive or negative - but this is also different in some ways because he is not only doing...

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  8. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

It’s not just that- very very few players could get there as fast as he did…. Like maybe 5-10 players… then (like you said) the ability...

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  9. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

No qualifiers - Jalen Green was awesome and did it against a very good team and defenders. Players have “good games” and even “great...

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  10. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

Kimes is really good at her job - a lot of respect for her.

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:42 PM
  11. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread STONE is still the HEDGE HONCHO. Why a FEW MAJOR HITS greatly TRUMPS MANY MISTAKES..

Yeah - it is so important. They need to keep their picks from Brooklyn at this point - draft well this summer....... and bring...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  12. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread Ime Udoka after Rockets 9th straight win, beating Blazers.

We have gotten fat against mediocre and bad teams - that is a good thing. Soon we will face some pretty good teams. We don't have to win...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:38 AM
  13. Deuce replied to the thread STONE is still the HEDGE HONCHO. Why a FEW MAJOR HITS greatly TRUMPS MANY MISTAKES..

I have been preaching this.

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  14. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread STONE is still the HEDGE HONCHO. Why a FEW MAJOR HITS greatly TRUMPS MANY MISTAKES..

I think a lot of people are looking at extremes on Green. First - until Green “does it” for a full year, there are going to be some...

15. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread [Bill Simmons Podcast] Houston’s Surprise Surge.

"Jalen Green is a piece of ***** that should be in the Filipino League as a bench warmer." - Bill Simmons "Jesus Christ, Jalen Green is...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now