1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Denovo's Recent Activity

1. Denovo liked YOLO's post in the thread [Shams] Rockets balance of styles and stars to mark this summer in Houston.

not much of a comparison between blake and tmac tbh

May 23, 2019 at 12:30 PM
  2. Denovo liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread [Shams] Rockets balance of styles and stars to mark this summer in Houston.

Blake will not get into the HOF. I'll put $250 on it right now.

May 23, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  3. Denovo liked ballsohard's post in the thread [Shams] Rockets balance of styles and stars to mark this summer in Houston.

Paul shows up 1 game all playoffs then want to get mad? Smh

May 23, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  4. Denovo liked PWR's post in the thread [Shams] Rockets balance of styles and stars to mark this summer in Houston.

Same offense as last year...only difference is Chris Paul is now trash. Find a sucker (Phoenix) to trade him to, then get James a real...

May 23, 2019 at 11:56 AM
  5. Denovo liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread [Shams] Rockets balance of styles and stars to mark this summer in Houston.

honestly I think Harden burning down CP3's kitchen is what sealed the deal :(

May 23, 2019 at 11:38 AM
  6. Denovo liked rockbox's post in the thread [Rumor] : Suns looking at Trading for Paul Per Source..

It makes sense for the suns. They aren't going to attract any big time free agents, and CP3's contract will be up when their young...

May 23, 2019 at 9:36 AM
  7. Denovo liked Vivi's post in the thread [Rumor] : Suns looking at Trading for Paul Per Source..

The only reason i can believe this is because the Suns have been sucking so much in the last 5/6 years...they've been in the lottery...

May 23, 2019 at 9:35 AM
  8. Denovo replied to the thread [Rumor] : Suns looking at Trading for Paul Per Source..

I’ve seen this “rumor” floating around social media and was curious about it. No real source yet but it’s believable. The suns are...

May 22, 2019 at 9:35 PM
  9. Denovo liked Jake Stewart's post in the thread [Rumor] : Suns looking at Trading for Paul Per Source..

How could you not want CP3 traded? He’s not worth anywhere near 40 million a year.....His contract is stopping us from signing any above...

May 22, 2019 at 9:22 PM
  10. Denovo liked JayZ750's post in the thread [Rumor] : Suns looking at Trading for Paul Per Source..

This is overrated. The Clippers signed Blake to a huge deal and traded him 6 months later. Nobody Hamner’s next on Jerry West for...

May 22, 2019 at 9:21 PM
  11. Denovo liked baller4life315's post in the thread Random Houston Rocket Trade Ideas 2018-19.

I’ll keep saying it: Jaylen Brown Boston is in a similar pickle as OKC was 8 years ago.

May 22, 2019 at 12:16 PM
  12. Denovo liked Amel's post in the thread Adelman's Offense in 2019.

I know a lot of you guys still think Rudy was our best coach, but IMO Adelman was the best coach the Rockets ever had. His style of...

May 22, 2019 at 11:56 AM
  13. Denovo liked smp's post in the thread Adelman's Offense in 2019.

Adelman was my favorite Rockets coach other than Rudy T. He took a bunch of scrubs and made them competitive.

May 22, 2019 at 11:55 AM
  14. Denovo liked larsv8's post in the thread Harden can be even better!.

Sorry, but this is just a dumb analysis built around the outdated concept of value in "assist to turnover ratio". You don't don't get...

May 22, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  15. Denovo liked Deuce's post in the thread The difference between Harden and superstars.

Precisely why Jimmy Butler is a good fit in Houston. He can create in the pick and roll.

May 22, 2019 at 11:31 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now