1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deckard's Recent Activity

1. Deckard replied to the thread Terror in Moscow.

You are so full of it, Trader_ J. I think your new outfit is cute, though.

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  2. Deckard replied to the thread Moving back to the H!.

Back in the mid to late1960's and into the 1970's Addicks was mostly pastures, with cows here and there. I used to make the long drive...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:59 AM
  3. Deckard liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Moving back to the H!.

"Woodland Heights" mostly (Ashland, Bayland, Highland) ...and there's other random stuff Sorry.

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:32 AM
  4. Deckard liked gifford1967's post in the thread Moving back to the H!.

I grew up on Spruce St. in Bellaire in the 70s-80s. Every house on that street has been replaced with a Mcmansion.

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:32 AM
  5. Deckard liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Moving back to the H!.

My family has considered moving back to Houston and Clear Lake is one of the areas they like. I myself would prefer inside the Loop or...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:31 AM
  6. Deckard liked Xerobull's post in the thread Moving back to the H!.

Glad you’re coming back to the city with the best people in the world! Don’t sleep on the Clear Lake area. Lots of growth, safe, very,...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:28 AM
  7. Deckard liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Moving back to the H!.

Any suburbs I should be looking at for family housing these days? Any recommendations I can scout out would be greatly appreciated....

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:21 AM
  8. Deckard replied to the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

This was a great play by Amen, making a "Sengun like" pass to Alpi Sengun, now sitting on the bench in street clothes. [MEDIA]

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:21 AM
  9. Deckard replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

The league is so full of s*it. Crush the Blazers! [IMG]

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:16 AM
  10. Deckard liked kpdark's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

[IMG]

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:08 AM
  11. Deckard liked jordnnnn's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

[IMG]

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:08 AM
  12. Deckard liked OremLK's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

Don't play down to the competition. JUST WIN

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  13. Deckard liked thegary's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

It would be terribly disappointing to lose to the very awful blazers. I don’t feel worried though, they will have to solidly outplay us...

14. Deckard liked don grahamleone's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

WIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! [IMG][IMG]

15. Deckard liked count_dough-ku's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

I don't know. The Rockets for some reason this season seem to have Denver's number.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:05 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now